13th March 2012, 11:16 AM
shriya basu

How to prepare myself for good English knowledge for MAT Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam? Short cuts to prepare for this Exam? What to do in a Group Discussion?

how to prepare my self for MAT exam?
please give me the previous solved question paper which help me get to crack this MAT exam...
how to prepare my self for a good english knowledge and strong background to spoke in english.?
please give the suggestion how to improve myself in math or get short trick in this way?
dont know what to do in a group discussion .....please suggest about these ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers with solutions?
  2. MAT solved question papers? How to prepare for the same?
  3. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  4. Guidance to prepare for English for TRB Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. How to prepare for Aptitude and HR interview of Infosys in short duration? Previous year papers and paper pattern of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for postal assistant recruitment exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  7. Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?
  8. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. How to prepare for SBI PO exam? How may I get study material for the same? How would I prepare for the group discussion?
  10. How to prepare for AFCAT Exam of this year? Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. How can I prepare to score 90 marks in English of 10th WBBSE Board exam? Last 7 years solved question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  12. How may I get solved question papers for UGC NET exam in English? How may I join PhD in English?
  13. Last 10 years TNSC Group 2 solved question papers
  14. Previous year question papers of English Literature with solutions for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  15. Previous year solved Question Papers of MAT Exam?
  16. How to prepare for GSI entrance exam? Previous years solved papers
  17. Previous 10 years solved question papers? How to prepare for SSC JE Civil exam?
  18. How to prepare for maharashtra MAT?
8th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself for good English knowledge for MAT Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam? Short cuts to prepare for this Exam? What to do in a Group Discussion?

plz give the information about the reference books in english for mat exam
14th January 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself for good English knowledge for MAT Exam? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam? Short cuts to prepare for this Exam? What to do in a Group Discussion?

I need last 10 years mat solved papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?