13th March 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?

Is it possible to achieve 90%marks in open schooling(NIOS or CBSE open school) with science stream in class 12 ?

m a stdnt of class 11 n planning to join CBSE open school for science stream ..m a good learner but want to prepare for competitive exams also thats why m planing to join open schooling to reduce the stress ....and also want to score high in 12 boards because now ,12 class' marks will also b included in competitive exams' score ..i hav listened tht open school student can not achieve more than 60%-70% marks ...pls tell is it a truth or a myth ...i want to achieve 90%???

Related Questions:
9th May 2012, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?

How to achieve more than 90% marks in 12th science board exam?
23rd July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?

i am in class12 cbse i am going to school regularly but now i think that i can prepare well at home and dont want to go school plzz... tell me the solution plz i am waiting
30th November 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET 90% IN NIOS EXAMS WITH SELF STUDY
30th November 2012, 02:51 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hi,
You always can achieve what you really want,You just need to have that confidence that you can do it.So if you really want to score 90% marks you can definitely do it without any coaching centres. Just set it as your one and only goal,devote as much possible for studies.Don't forget to entertain yourself because after all we are human beings,not a machine.So breaks for 30 mins between your studies..Maintain a routined life.You will definitely achieve your goal.
Thank you.
4th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

M studying engg want to score above 80 plz give me tip
22nd May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

After passing plus two in medical stream from NIOS and after improving in one subject i.e. english,is the improved marks will be considered in total percentage or not for seeking admissions please.
15th July 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

after opting for open school can i get 90% in 12th as i failed in science stream with (pcmb) and wanted to change to humanities and can i get admission in regular college of DU and can give upsc ans ssc competitive exams?
26th February 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class xii cbse board and in january i have given all my boards practicals but i will not be able to appear in board exams because of fracture in my hand so what can i do now ?? can i take admission as a private candidate?? pls help me....
10th May 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO MAKE A TIME TABLE TO GET MORE THAN 90% IN CLASS12 IN SCIENCE STREAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?