8th February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for physics of class 12th for board purpose

How to prepare for physics of 12 class for board purpose ?

25th June 2013, 12:34 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to prepare for physics of class 12th for board purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for physics of 12 class for board purpose ?
hi,
here are the few tips to prepare your physics exam for board purpose:

1) Make sure that you read every chapter thoroughly. The questions may be direct or indirect. Knowing all the concepts will help the students answer effortlessly. Refer to Textbook Solutions for complete solution to NCERT textbooks.
2) Make short notes about derivations in each and every chapter. In addition to this, writing down the proofs will also be good. Get complete preparatory materials from Exam Resources.
3) It would be very helpful for you if you make an all inclusive list of formulae.
4) You can try out all the numerical type questions.
5) Revise again and again. Never think that you know it all. For any query or doubt, use Ask the Expert.
6) Solving Sample papers will be of immense help to you as you would get familiar with the general question paper pattern.

Scoring high marks in CBSE board exams needs thorough preparation. You can prepare well for it with thorough revisions and repeated practice of tackling questions asked from any part of the syllabus. Fulfill these few requirements to shine in the CBSE board exam.
25th June 2013, 01:53 PM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: How to prepare for physics of class 12th for board purpose

Dear Friend,

* Regarding your 12th board preparation, i would suggest you to stick up with the weight-age pattern that is being provided by education council of the state as the question papers are set on the given basis.

* So, i would suggest you to get the PTA books that is being distributed in the state's DPI office that reveals the complete idea to prepare for the same quoting the marks that each unit carriers including the individual distribution like 1 marks, 3 marks, 5 marks and 10 marks.

Best wishes :-)
8th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hw can i make a note of physics ???
24th September 2013, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

what are impotment points.
11th December 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

HHw can i prepare physics fr uk board to score 90 abive...??
23rd February 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

which are the most important questions that should came in physics board exam cbse class 12th?????????????
how should i get pass in physics??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?