21st June 2011, 10:05 PM
vaishali122

How to prepare for prestigious JIPMER exam? Procedure to appear for it?

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
Iam a student of class 12 (state board) . I will be appearing for the board exams of this batch. I would like to know how to prepare myself for the prestigious JIPMER Entrance exam. What is the procedure to appear for the entrance exam? and I would like to know when and how to apply for it.
THANK YOU .

25th October 2011, 08:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for prestigious JIPMER exam? Procedure to appear for it?

JIPMER is one of the best medical institutes in India. You can obtain the JIPMER form from the institute campus. You can also obtain from selected SBI branches. Another way of obtaining the form is send a request letter along with DD to the exam conducting body. There are only 80 seats for MBBS and so definitely you have to prepare well in all the basic subjects to get admission.
1st May 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for prestigious JIPMER exam? Procedure to appear for it?

How to top in jipmer ebtrance exam? what books should I prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?