21st October 2011, 12:04 AM
sohanchauhan

How to prepare for PSU? I am preparing for management trainee exam

hiiiiiii
I am preparing for the management tarinee exam for different psu.but i am not able to crack the exam.because i dont have proper materials for prepartions.
so plz kindly help me out and send me list of materials for mangement trainee exam for psu(HR).

31st July 2012, 09:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU? I am preparing for management trainee exam

You have to prepare for this exam in a good manner so as to qualify in it. You need to have a good idea about the pattern and structure of this exam. You can prepare on that basis by referring standard books. You need to prepare for aptitude based questions as well as technical based questions. You need to practice for this exam with the help of model question papers. Try to set a time limit and attend these tests.
3rd November 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU? I am preparing for management trainee exam

Please send me the study material for Management trainee exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?