3rd September 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SET Tamilnadu online test?

I will appearing for SET 2012 in Tamil Nadu. I want to prepare for the exam by doing online test. How and where I can do this?

25th January 2013, 09:18 PM
sandeep kaka thakur

Smile Re: How to prepare for SET Tamilnadu online test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will appearing for SET 2012 in Tamil Nadu. I want to prepare for the exam by doing online test. How and where I can do this?
Tamilnadu Government has been educating huge number of students through Government schools. Government schools cater quality, simplified education along with periodical guidance. Government schools provide many facilities like, Internet centres, Library, Free coach for both academics and sports as other board schools.
Our Tamilnadu Government offers Mid – day meals, school uniform for poor students. Our Government offers diversified education without any discrimination. It governs outstanding students with cash award, citation.
Tamilnadu State Board offers education from 1st std to 12th std. They conduct two board exams, 10th and 12th yearly. Every year many students are passing out with good scores and joining in many professional courses.
There is always a healthy competition between Tamilnadu state board students and other boards. However, the flourishing results are more toward ours
1st October 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SET Tamilnadu online test?

am a B.E holder
.do i eligible to write slet exam.
17th February 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

iam working as a govt.school teacher. is there any age limit to write SET exam?
18th June 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MCA . i want to prepare for SET xam ?? pls give me tips for how to prepare set xam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?