23rd October 2010, 08:22 PM
keerthana murali

Eligibility to join a Flying School for becoming a Pilot? What are best flying schools in India?

hii i am keerthana doing my 12th standard ...
my ambition is to become a pilot and i want some information about the career and please give me information about the eligibility to join a flying school and about the best flying schools......please guide me for my ambition....
thanking you..

24th October 2010, 12:09 AM
koli

Default Re: Eligibility to join a Flying School for becoming a Pilot? What are best flying schools in India?

To become a commercial pilot, you must get a Commercial Pilot License (CPL). But before you get a CPL, you must have a Student Pilot License (SPL). There are three pilot licenses, SPL, Private Pilot License (PPL), and CPL.

Eligibility/Admission requirements

For SPL - Not less than 16 years

For PPL - Not less than 17 years

For CPL - Not less than 18 year

Eye Sight

Your vision in one eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

Physical Fitness

You must be physically fit and free of any disease that can hamper normal functioning.
Educational Qualification
Class 10 for SPL
10+2 with Maths and Physics with at least 50% marks

List of Flying Clubs/schools in India:

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh

Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab

Government Flying Training Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal

Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Pinjore, Haryana

Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Kerala Aviation Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
24th October 2010, 02:21 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Eligibility to join a Flying School for becoming a Pilot? What are best flying schools in India?

Hello,
There are three types of commercial pilot.
1.SPL- student pilot license
2.CPL- commercial pilot license
3.PPL- private pilot license
the eligibility criteria are
In age: SPL-not less than 16 yrs.
CPL- not less than 18yrs.
PPL- not less than 17 yrs.
vision- one eye should be 6/6 and other can be upto 9/6
You must be physically fit without any disease.
qualifications- 10 class for SPL
In class 12, maths and physics aggregate should be atleast 50%.

some of the flying schools in India.
1.Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademy, UP
2.Amritsar Aviation Club, Punjab
3.Bombay Flying Clud, Mumbai, Maharashtra
4.Government Flying Training Institute, Orissa
5.Government Flying Training Institute, West Bengal

Thank you.
24th October 2010, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

You ahev indian options open and europe options are good too ,
not so many people in india are aware that they can learn and get licenced cpl in europe for cheap price .

there are so many highly recognised institutes who offer this courses in europe .

if wanna know more get in touch can help with info
[email protected]
24th October 2010, 07:02 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Eligibilty to become a pilot is:
10+2 with 60% in physics chemistry maths.
After this u can join any of the flying schools running across the country, which will give u your commercial pilot license. After that u will be rewarded as the post of commercial pilot. U will be able to fly commercial airliners. Besides u can also join Indian Airforce this license will help u there too.
If Without license u can give NDA exam and serve the country being a pilot.
thank you
7th December 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have specs with 4.5 number in both the eyes
so is it possible for me to join flying school?
11th December 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know dat how i can get admited into a flying school.
16th December 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hey can anybody tell me whether i'm eligible for joining aviation as i have 0.5 eyesight in both of the eyes...
mail me at- [email protected]
8th January 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

where is this in tamilnadu?
3rd March 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir my self i am Gowrisankar iam working in IAF as technision in delhi i want to become a civil pilot pls give a gide lince to me how to reach my gole& what r the feeses
8th April 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

please send me full infomation about became an airline pilot. my email id is [email protected] and in my cell phone 919575992246.
11th April 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

exam of aviation pilot???
3rd June 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.COM graduate who completed B.COM degree in 2010,i had science(physics,chemistry,biology) and maths in 10th standard.But i studied commerce group in 12th standard with Business maths.Am i eligible to become a pilot?
5th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir.
I done my 12th class in commerce strem.so i ask that admission is possible in pilot aviation for me
3rd September 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

what to study after 12 th to become a pilot.???plz help me.
20th October 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I WANT TO BECOME PILOT.I HAVE GOT 67% IN CLASS 12. I GOT 84 MARKS IN CHEMISTRY, 69 MARKS IN PHYSICS, 46 MARKS IN MATHS. CAN I ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A AIRLINE PILOT .PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT .
I ALSO WEARS SPECTACLES.

FROM
SACHIN
26th February 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. sir, I want to become a pilot and give me informetion my mobile number is 918439775590
22nd May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to become a pilot in airline.i done my 2 in arts stream with 65% marks and pursuing Bsc.it.can i eligible to become a pilot ?
13th June 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

hello sir am a commerce graduate.bu i wana do any pilot course?will u pls tel me,if it is possible or u can suggest me any institute?
13th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,how can i join in air flying school after 12. pls tell me the detailed information to become a pilot..
14th June 2012, 12:22 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

To become a commercial pilot, you must get a Commercial Pilot License (CPL). But before you get a CPL, you must have a Student Pilot License (SPL). There are three pilot licenses, SPL, Private Pilot License (PPL), and CPL.

Eligibility/Admission requirements

For SPL - Not less than 16 years

For PPL - Not less than 17 years

For CPL - Not less than 18 year

Eye Sight

Your vision in one eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

Physical Fitness

You must be physically fit and free of any disease that can hamper normal functioning.
Educational Qualification
Class 10 for SPL
10+2 with Maths and Physics with at least 50% marks

List of Flying Clubs/schools in India:

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh

Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab

Government Flying Training Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal

Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Pinjore, Haryana

Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Kerala Aviation Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Thanks
16th January 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What should do after finishing 2 to join in flying school in USA
9th October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi!I'm 32 years old.Am i eligible to do CPL..?
18th June 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I completed my 10th std and i would like to become a pilot.what i have to do to join it? pleaze tell me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?