11th February 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Social Economy and Banking Awareness subjects for bank exams?

i want io ask that my exam of bank of baroda will be held on 17april 2011.
there is a sub. social economy and banking awareness.
piease tell me how to prepare this .
there is no special book on this available in market .

12th February 2011, 11:18 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Social Economy and Banking Awareness subjects for bank exams?

Hello dear, i am giving you the link for some good books ..please refer to these
http://www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=to+free+download+bank+exam+books
19th February 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Social Economy and Banking Awareness subjects for bank exams?

I will give Bank of baroda probisionary officers exam. This exam Subject is 1. Reasoning 2. Quantitative aptitude.3 General socio economic and banking awarness. 4.English language and Marketing apptitude? Which book Take in Market. for this examination?
7th March 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

which book is best for preparing marketing?
15th March 2011, 08:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

In order to prepare for the Social Economy and Banking Awareness, it will not be done in a single day or single week to prepare for the exam. You need to update your knowledge regarding these things in continuous fashion.

For this, read news papers regularly with special reference to the Business page articles.

Watch NDTV Profit, CNBC channels regularly.

To be effective in banking awareness,Collect the daily changes or happenings in the banking sector, the interest rates on fixed deposits what they have changed, their new services launched, their announcement of quarter results, changes in the senior level management like this.

You have to make a note of these type of aspects and remember them.

As per socio and economic awareness, the main focus will be what are the several factors which made the economy to boom or slow down. What is the contribution several sectors to economy growth rate i.e GDP and several other aspects.

So continuous update is so important. Here i am providing sample question paper on social economy and banking awareness. Go through it and make full use of it.
27th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have a bank exam with paper test on financial awareness. Which book can be used for preparation? kindly suggest
16th July 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

how can i go through with Descriptive test of SBI PO's
13th October 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me from where i will do preparation for banking awareness for ibps clerical xam..pllz plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?