22nd November 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which is the best book for preparation?

how to prepare tnpsc group 2 exam,and which is the best book for perparation....................................... .................................................. ... thank you,
my email id:[email protected]

21st January 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which is the best book for preparation?

Sir please send me some study materials for group 1 exam.my email id is tkstamil @gmail.com. please help me
28th April 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which is the best book for preparation?

Sir please send me some study materials for group 2 exam.my email id is [email protected]. please help me
4th May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare group 2 ,group4 xams?which is the best book ?pls send some study materials .my mail id:[email protected]
5th May 2013, 11:30 AM
vkghanghas

You are not eligible to become an IPS Officer now. You need to complete graduation to meet the eligibility criteria. Selection to the job position of IPS officer is done through CSAT exam, mains exam and interview. Exam preparations can be started by joining graduation itself. General studies, verbal ability, GK, Indian History, etc are some of the topics covered for CSAT.
22nd May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me, i want to take part in Group 2 Exam and i need study materials. Pleae help me if any one have and send it to [email protected]
16th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2862577]how to prepare tnpsc group 2 exam,and which is the best book for perparation....................................... .................................................. ... thank you,
my email id;[email protected]
20th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for tnpse group 2 exam?
29th July 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare group 2 ,group4 xams?which is the best book ?pls send some study materials to my mail.my id is [email protected]
31st July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me, i want to take part in Group 2 Exam and i need study materials. Pleae help me if any one have and send it to [email protected]
5th August 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

which is best book for group II exam?
27th August 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

which is the best book fro group2 exam ? pls send me some study materials to my email id [email protected]
27th August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for group2 exam and send important name and author of books to my mail id [email protected] pls help me sir
28th August 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for group 2 exam and send me best book to study ....my mail id [email protected] help me sir
31st August 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

how will prepare group 2exam
6th September 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which is the best book for preparation?

Sir please send me some study materials for group 2 exam.my email id is [email protected] . please help me
19th September 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir send me study materials for tnpsc group 2 exam. my email.id is [email protected]
24th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir send me study materials for tnpsc group 2 exam. my email.id is [email protected]
12th October 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me the best publication books for preparation of Group 2 Exams .My email id is [email protected] & [email protected]
21st October 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me some study materials for group 2 exam.my emai [email protected].
24th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

please send tnpsc group 2 exam materials to my mail id [email protected]..
or suggest me to buy the best book..
27th April 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir ,how to prepare for the TNPSC group 1 exam ? what are the best books for preparation.
14th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

please any one say the exact link to download school books for tnpsc exam
my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?