14th June 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for TNPSC Group II Exam? How to prepare? How to get a good position in Govt. sector?

I would like to know the syllabus for the TNPSC Group II examination and the method of preparation for this examination. please guide me to successfully get through the exam and get a job in govt sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  2. Question pattern for tnpsc group 2 exam? and TNPSC syllabus?
  3. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Leather Technology from Anna University? Syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  4. How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?
  5. How can I prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
  6. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam in Tamil?
  7. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam?
  8. Solved model question papers of TNPSC group 1 exam for DSP position?
  9. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  11. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  12. Last 10 years TNSC Group 2 solved question papers -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for Tnpsc group 1 exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  15. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Best books for preparation
  16. What syllabus to prepare for TNPSC Group I, II and IV Exams?
  17. How should I prepare for TNPSC group II exam? When will be the announcement for the exam?
  18. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Books to be referred?
14th June 2011, 02:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for TNPSC Group II Exam? How to prepare? How to get a good position in Govt. sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the syllabus for the TNPSC Group II examination and the method of preparation for this examination. please guide me to successfully get through the exam and get a job in govt sector.
here is the syllabus:

General Knowledge
General Tamil
General English
Post Graduate Degree Standard
Degree Standard
Diploma Standard
Certificate Course
Intermediate Standard
HSC Standard
SSLC Standard
Law
Civil Judge
Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II
Medical Speciality Subjects
Miscellaneous

the sample papers can be downloaded frm
www.tnpsc.gov.in
14th June 2011, 12:30 PM
04rust

Default Re: What is the syllabus for TNPSC Group II Exam? How to prepare? How to get a good position in Govt. sector?

for the syllabus refer to the site
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus.htm
14th June 2011, 02:57 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi,
you just go through the books of 6th to 10th std of Tamilnadu government and study news papers daily,also go through general knowledge books. In the topics of general knowledge you should be well prepared in the topics of arts,philosophy,mythology,religion,culture,inventi ons,and sports...for group-2 you should be well prepared in language papers that you are choosing.So study more literature papers and Grammar in english and tamil....score good mark and get the job.

all the best
14th June 2011, 03:00 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Post Re: What is the syllabus for TNPSC Group II Exam? How to prepare? How to get a good position in Govt. sector?

hi,
you just go through the books of 6th to 10th std of Tamilnadu government and study news papers daily,also go through general knowledge books. In the topics of general knowledge you should be well prepared in the topic of :
arts
philosophy
mythology
religion
culture
inventions
sports
for group-2 you should be well prepared in language papers that you are choosing.So study more literature papers and Grammar in english and tamil....score good mark and get the job.

all the best
14th June 2011, 05:26 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for TNPSC Group II Exam? How to prepare? How to get a good position in Govt. sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

SYLLABUS FOR TNPSC GROUP II EXAM

-> It covers all the portions which you learned from your 6th grade to 10th grade in school.

-> The group 2 exam consists of 2 stages which as a preliminary test in the 1st stage, only the candidates who have cleared the preliminary test are eligible to attend the main examination.

-> The exam consists of questions from this topics General Knowledge, General English, General Tamil, History, Geography, Indian Economy etc.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Tips to prepare for the exam well are as follows...

-> Refer previous year papers.

-> Try to cover all the topics which you studied from 6th grade to 10th grade mainly maths, science.

-> Manage your time well daily to prepare for the exam.

-> I have attached some of the previous year papers of TNPSC exam in this post.. just go through the papers and try to find out the type of questions asked and prepare for it accordingly..

-> To know more about the syllabus visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus.htm

-> To download the books of 6th to 10th std if you don't have the hard copy visit http://www.textbooksonline.tn.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2007-tnpsc-group-ii-examination-question-paper-in-tamil.pdf(647.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC preparation.pdf(11.5 KB, 187 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC (4).pdf(1.13 MB, 153 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC notification.pdf(98.5 KB, 227 views)
18th June 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to attend Group 2 exam?
20th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i am studys 6th std completed faither more i am studying 10th std examination can i possible
24th January 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus(New syllabus or old syllabus) for TNPSC group II exam? I have completed my UG in distance Education, Can i apply group II?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?