3rd February 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation?

hello
please let me know how to prepare for
tnpsc combined engineering service commission exam???
which book is used to prepare for
tnpsc combined engineering examination???
pls tell me sir....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Books for TNPSC combined engineering service exam?
  3. How to prepare for TNPSC combined service engineering?
  4. Marks to be secured in TNPSC AE combined engineering service examination to get selected?
  5. Model question papers of TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam for Mechanical Engineer?
  6. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
  7. Question pattern, suitable books for preparation and date of Staff Selection Commission exam?
  8. Which are some of the good GK books for preparation of combined competitive exam?
  9. Previous question paper for TNPSC AE post in civil engineering, TNPSC combined engineering service exam
  10. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL and SAT? Reference books for preparation?
  12. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  13. Should I start preparation for Indian Postal Service exam after completing 12th? Whether the mentioned subjects are compulsory? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Sample question paper for tnpsc combined engineering service examination -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for TNPSC group II exam? Best books for preparation
  16. TNPSC combined engineering service examination (civil engineering) question paper
  17. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service exam for assistant engineer PWD?
  18. What is ECE syllabus for TNPSC combined engineering entrance exam?
15th February 2016, 11:21 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation?

TNPSC issues notification very rare in case of Combined Engineering service Exam. Departments will be the main criteria for you to attend the examination.
There are two papers Engineering and General paper.
Engineering syllabus will be almost equivalent to GATE exams but the question quality and toughness will vary. General studies include Science, Quants, History, Geog, Economics, Current affairs etc. TNPSC Exams will be a lot easier compared to it. Maximum marks = 300
17th February 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Any idea or last-minute preparation about combined engineering services mechanical..where the question are from ...ex for tnpsc gs samacher books..for this...?!!! Have to refer gate questions UPSC questions anything..!?? What we have to refer?
11th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare tnpsc engineering exam..which books are refer for this exam..I need some tips to crack the [email protected]
4th July 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Study material in Tnpsc combined engineering services preliminary and main exam mock test series 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?