23rd July 2013, 05:02 PM
vishal nar

How is punjabi university Patiala for doing mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?

How is Punjabi University Patiala for doing Mechanical engineering?
is it good in terms of Fee structure,placement,scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Fee structure of mechanical engineering seat in Punjabi University?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. How to do MA Hindi as a private candidate from Punjab University Patiala
  7. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. How to do mechanical engineering from Punjab University Patiala? Date of sale of forms? I am a diploma holder in computer engineering
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  12. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  13. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  16. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  17. Is there any entrance test for B.Ed course in Punjab and Chandigarh? Date of the entrance test?
  18. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
1st August 2013, 06:05 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Thumbs up Re: How is punjabi university Patiala for doing mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?

Yes it one of the top medical college in india.
The fee structure depends on the courses.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?