28th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue CA after passing 12+2+3?

....how to persue ca after 12+2+3...please tell me how can it be done?

2nd July 2012, 06:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue CA after passing 12+2+3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
....how to persue ca after 12+2+3...please tell me how can it be done?
No matter what qualification you possess, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test, an entrance test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). In order to be eligible for this test, aspirant must have passed +2 level of examination. +2 qualified candidates are considered eligible for the Common Proficiency Test irrespective of the subject combination and marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In order to get registered, one must contact the Regional Council/Branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The registration is open throughout the year and the test is conducted two times a year. One can take the test either in the month of June or in December.

The Common Proficiency Test is followed by the stages mentioned below:
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Information Technology Training
  • Articleship Training
  • Final Course
  • General Management and Communication Skill Course

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?