15th September 2012, 10:07 PM
ajish02

How to pursue a career in crime branch if I am a final year computer engineering student?

I'm currently in final year of Computer engg. But I want to pursue career in Crime Branch........how to enroll for same...... I want really want this...... Please help......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join crime branch India after studying B.Com?
  2. Steps to take for writing exam which can take me to Cyber Crime jobs?
  3. How should i become a crime branch officer while in final year of graduation?
  4. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to became a crime branch officer? I have done MA in urdu and one year diploma course in computer
  5. How to pursue the career in ISRO or in BSNL after passing final year B.E with aggregate of 78%
  6. How to pursue M.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech student
  7. How to make my career in Merchant Navy? I am a final year computer science engineering student
  8. Is there any branch of Airtel in Ahmedabad which provides training to Computer engineering student? -- [New]
  9. Pursue Merchant Navy after completing Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. How to pursue career in Psychologist after passing final year commerce?
  11. What are the career options for a computer engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join in crime branch? I am a student of 12th biology
  13. Can I pursue M.Tech in branch different from the branch I am pursuing in B.Tech?
  14. How to pursue a career in Archaeological after pursuing B.Tech from computer science?
  15. How to pursue LAW while in final year pharmacy?
  16. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  17. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  18. How to join Crime branch after doing B.Com? What is the qualification to join crime branch?
15th March 2016, 09:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue a career in crime branch if I am a final year computer engineering student?

To join CBI you need to appear and qualify in CGL examination after completion of degree.

The examination is conducted every year and eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and age must be between 18-28 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all the stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?