30th September 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join Crime branch after doing B.Com? What is the qualification to join crime branch?

i am doing b.com final.i want to join crime branch.so what is the qualification for joining crime branch

20th February 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Crime branch after doing B.Com? What is the qualification to join crime branch?

hi.i am pursing in b.com final year pls tel me join cbi?
4th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Crime branch after doing B.Com? What is the qualification to join crime branch?

i want to job in CBI after t.y.b.com so how to applying...
4th August 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

now i am pursuing my B.Com and i am a girl how can i join CB CID after B.Com ?
23rd September 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com final.i want to join crime branch.so what is the qualification for joining crime branch.... please help me
6th October 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2713329]i am doing b.com final.i want to join crime branch.so what is the qualification for joining crime branch. mujhe CBI Join karna hai. Mai Ek Encounter Specail CBI officer Banana Chahata Ho. Mujhme Aag hai.
4th November 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I ve completed my b.com and cwa inter.. I badly wanted to join CB CID
30th January 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A and I want to Join crime branch so i need some help
18th March 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Wanted to join crime bracnch just completed 12th presently working in a company.interested in working age is 30.please do reply
20th March 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

crime branch me officer ban ne k liye 12th k baad kya karna chahiye isme arts subject se ban skte h kya
11th May 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com and CWA(Inter).Can you please help me out in advising me as to what will be the perfect wing role in the Crime Branch?
17th June 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Helo. M doing b.com final year..i extrmly want yo join c.b.i .so plz tel me wht i hv to do for join c.b.i..
31st August 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

aftr finishing b.com what z d procedure to
join in crime branch...reply must
16th September 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I m completed ma t.y.bcom n m studying m.com...
I wnt to do something thts thnk m feeling proud on m so
I wnt to join crime branch..
So tel m how cn I join.pls rep me
16th September 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

M completing m study in commerce..
I wnt to join crime brach...
how can I join pls tell m
22nd September 2014, 11:20 PM

I am completed my B.COM. I want to join crime branch.so what is the qualification for joining crime branch[/QUOTE]
14th October 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

after completed b.com
i want join to crime branch
how can i join it
1st January 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am going to graduate this year and pursue my b.com degree.I want to contribute something towards my nations and would be thankful if i get a chance to do so.Pls reply.Thank u.
1st January 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am going to pursue my b.com degree this year.My main concern is to join and contribute something towards my nation.Please reply.Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?