27th February 2012, 10:32 AM
pavulurisushma

Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?

respected sir/madam,
as am pursuing b-tech final year under the stream computer science of engineering and technology,so my query is:can i opt cs as my future career ...and may i know the future nd present scope for this reputed cs ....and the course duration for completing this course....and hw can i be selected to the company?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  2. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  3. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  4. What should I do to make my career in CSE branch? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE in last year
  5. Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?
  6. What's the future prospective after doing Stenography from ITI Tilak Nagar? I'm pursuing B.Com final year
  7. What is the career available after pursuing 2nd year BAMS?
  8. What is the career scope for B.A LLB Hons? I am a law student
  9. What should I do after passing class 12th with 65%? -- [New]
  10. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  11. How to clear company placement tests for B.E(CSE) final year student?
  12. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  13. What course related to history should I opt for my better future prospect after my 12th?
  14. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  15. What career(non medical) should I opt after my 12th?
  16. Career options after passing 12th as non medical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for archaeologists? Should I opt this course as my career?
  18. Which Post Graduation course can I opt for being a final year student of B.Sc in IT? Where should I opt for PG course? Does Noida a better choice for me to do PG course?
27th February 2012, 06:08 PM
michael_scofield

Default Re: Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?

GOVT JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

PRIVATE JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MCA or MBA
29th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?

i have done inter 2ND year now i wanna do cs pls suggest
31st October 2012, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

whether it is better to choose agriculture eng.than it eng?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
18th October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what will be the scope of c.s.e in future
21st May 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN COMMERCIAL PRACTISE AND COMPLETED MY DEGREE IN BCOM, CAN I OOPT FOR CS WHAT IS THE SCOPE AND DURATION, IS IT FULL TIME OR CAN I GO FOR PARTING COURSE LIKE EVENING COLLEGE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE. KINDLY SUGGEST AS I AM A WORKING AS A EXECUTIVE IN A MNC I WHISH TO DO CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?