23rd February 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue my internship in Army? I have done my MBBS under Dt NTR University of health sciences

sir..,i am just done with my final mbbs exam under Dr.NTR University of health sciences,i am interested to persue my internship in army..,is it possible??waiting for your reply...,thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  2. When is the 2nd counseling for NTR University of Health Sciences
  3. What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)
  4. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Medicine after completing BSc Nursing course under NTR university of health sciences?
  6. How to pursue a PG through Army? When and where to get the SSC form?
  7. How many government colleges are there offering MSc Anatomy course?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  9. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) E.N.T. Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  10. How to get a government physiotherapist job after completing BPT in government hospitals -- [New]
  11. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. When NTR notification will come out? How to apply for NTR university? List of government colleges?
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. List of medical entrance exams other than EAMCET, AIIMS and JIPMER?
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which colleges to get with a rank of 2011 in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?