16th August 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to reappear in 12th Board exam with Science stream being a Commerce candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream. But, again I want to appear in 12th Board exam from Science stream. Kindly tell me how I can appear in 12th Board exam with Science stream?

17th August 2018, 01:40 PM
Tutu12

Default Re: How to reappear in 12th Board exam with Science stream being a Commerce candidate?

Yes , you can appear in 12th board exam with science stream, but you should have 60% in physics ,chemistry ,biology with or without mathematics.
Age limit should be 15-17years.
You have to submit document for appearing in 12th standard are:
1. Mark sheet of 10th class.
2.caste certificate
17th August 2018, 10:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to reappear in 12th Board exam with Science stream being a Commerce candidate?

For reappearing for the 12th board exam under science stream you need to follow a little process which is as follows:

- If you want to reappear the 12th board exam through regular mode then you need to register your name in the college or school by filling the application form with required details.
- After registering your name under science stream you can reappear for the 12th board exam under science stream.

- If you want to reappear the 12th board exam through distance mode then you need to enroll your name through online.
- You need to the form with basic details and submit the form.
- After enrolling your name under science stream you’ll receive hall ticket through which you can reappear for the 12th board exam.

Based on your mode of education you can follow the above mentioned procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?