3rd June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?

Hello sir,
I have secured only 57% in 12th from ISC board. Please guide me and tell me, can I reappear for the 12th exam as a regular candidate from ISC board? If yes then what is the procedure for reappearing in the exam as a regular candidate and private candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  2. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  3. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  4. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?
  6. Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?
  7. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  8. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  9. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  10. Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?
  11. Can I reappear if disqualify in 4 subjects of 12th ISC Board exam?
  12. How can I reappear in ISC 12th exam after scoring 67% in 12th exam?
  13. Can a 12th passed student give 12th exams again as a regular candidate?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  15. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  16. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  17. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?
6th June 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?

Yes, you can get admission in your school and can appear for improvement examination in the coming year. You should try to score better in the examination this time.

The procedure is quite simple, you need to fill up the application form and provide the required details asked for and after submitting the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year.
6th June 2016, 09:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?

I am happy to say you that you can re appear class 12th examination again after passing it, if you are not satisfied with your marks.
All you need to do is to contact to the School authorities and state them your issue that you want to re appear for class 12th again. Fill the registration form of class 12th and you can again pursue your class 12th Board Examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?