18th April 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream into Arts to reappear Board exam if failed in 12th Science?

Sir, I am a Science student but I failed in 12th Board exam. Now, I am thinking to change my stream. So, can I change my stream into Arts and appear the Board exam once again in next year? Please let me know about this asap.

30th April 2019, 12:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream into Arts to reappear Board exam if failed in 12th Science?

No, you can’t change your stream to Arts from Science for reappearing in 12th standard board examinations. You are eligible to appear in examinations only for which stream you have pursued. You can’t pursue Science stream and appear in Arts stream. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard with Science or Arts stream. So,, being a 12th standard Science stream candidate, you are eligible to reappear in 12th standard Science stream examinations.
30th April 2019, 07:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream into Arts to reappear Board exam if failed in 12th Science?

The registration for board examination and selection of stream is done in 11th standard. You need to select stream in 11th. Suppose if you want to appear for board exam from Arts stream then you need to re take admission in 11th standard.

You can do so if you want. However, it is advisable to study hard and focus well in science stream so that you can score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?