23rd June 2010, 03:53 PM
sanjayshree

How to register online for energy manager exam for New candidate by NPC?

I have done M.Sc. in Electronics and having 15 years of experience. Now I want to appear for next Energy Manager exam for New candidate by NPC, So How will I register online for exam for New candidate and how to pay fees.

7th July 2010, 03:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register online for energy manager exam for New candidate by NPC?

Hai,
Usually, the registration form for Energy Manager Exam is available on the website www.aipnpc.org, but you might not find it because the date of submission of forms is expired.
As far as the payment is concerned, you will need to give all the information regarding the demand draft i.e. Date, Amount, DD. No etc. drawn in favour of Bureau of Energy Efficiency payble at Chennai, . After the process of online submission is over, you will need to print out the application form, attach your self signed photograph along with the DD and send it to
The Director
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Productivity
National Productivity Council
6, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur
Chennai – 600 098
12th July 2010, 09:07 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to register online for energy manager exam for New candidate by NPC?

Dear friend,

You can get the online registration form from the website of Bureau of Energy Efficiency :
www.bee-india.nic.in/EOI-BEETrainingExams-Online.

There you can fill up the registration form. For all the details regarding the exam you can visit official website of BEE:
www.bee-india.nic.in

All the best!
12th July 2010, 05:13 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

NPC conducts an entrance test for recruiting candidates to some of their major posts including Mech. manager , energy manager , etc...

I am sorry to inform you that the date for applying to it has been passed which was 25th june 2010 for the exam to be conducted on 17th and 18th of july ...

Now you can go for next year or there are many other options as all companies ( private and govt. ) does notify regarding vacancies for which you can apply .... just keep reading daily newspaper or employment news in which they does notify regarding such exams and many more ..

for more details , you can visit
http://www.em-ea.org/

Regards
~satish
26th July 2010, 08:02 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend you can checkout this pdf file by clicking this link to the informations about the exam ......http://www.bee-india.nic.in/Tender/E...ams-Online.pdf

regards
azhar
14th August 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

When next examination will be conducted?
How to regester my name for Energy manager?
Is application fees and Exam fees will be paid at a time or seperately?
15th August 2010, 04:39 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the to register online for energy manager exam for

New candidate by NPC,

Then there is no any need of worry.

You can get it from the following websites,

www.bee-india.nic.in

So just go and find the details on the given websites.
18th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am interested to apply for the course of energy manager for the year 2011-12.How I can register for the same and from where i get the application form?

DARSANA
TRIVANDRUM
27th May 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for applying for the Energy Manager's Exam . The advt. was in the papers on the 26th May11. There was no indication of age criteria.
You may reply on this forum or to my email ID [email protected]
Ambasta Nagpur
27th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the max age limit for Energy manager's Exam
Ambasta Nagpur
9th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am durai when will start supervisory course exam.
21st October 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

are masters in environmental science eligible for this xams??
24th October 2011, 10:08 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the to register online for energy manager exam for

New candidate by NPC,

Then there is no any need of worry.

You can get it from the following websites,

www.bee-india.nic.in

So just go and find the details on the given websites.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-register-online-energy-manager-exam-new-candidate-npc-22415.html#ixzz1biL1j3Es
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?