5th December 2010, 04:28 PM
Rinkku

How to score above 70% in 12th?

I'm persuing my career with non-med and I'm not a bright student as well.can any body how I can score above 70% marks in 12th class?only 3 months remaining!Help me out?
Thank you.

6th December 2010, 05:36 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

Hi,

You need to prepare a time table for each and every subject giving more time to the core subjects. You should revise on the weekly basis all the topics covered.
You have to study for at least 12 hours daily to pass and get good score.
Stick to single book for each subject and go through previous papers to get an idea of the paper.
15th December 2010, 10:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

hello friend

you can definitely get 70%

in intermediate it is very easy task

all you have to do is make your own rules as you have very less time

you should sacrifice many things like

tv

movies

chatting

internet

friends

late night parties and many more according to each individual

you have to keep all aside and you have to make it a habit to make counter good habits like

doing yoga

meditation

going to temple for peace and concentration

reading good books

reading good forums

clearing the doubts in forums and blogs

all these will fetch you good percentage then what you're expecting

all the best

~aditya~
16th December 2010, 10:28 PM
hussainshaikh14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkku View Post
I'm persuing my career with non-med and I'm not a bright student as well.can any body how I can score above 70% marks in 12th class?only 3 months remaining!Help me out?
Thank you.
well i think so there is no shortcut to success . so 1st u have to planning for u r studies then after that u have to execute on this.the only way to score 70% is to hardworking and only concentrate on u r studies .for 3 month u don't go to play ,to meet u r friends,don't waste u r time and just studies.just search out the last years question papers from u r friends or from the net and do study of that because most of the questions in the exams are repeated.so best of luck.
18th December 2010, 11:45 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

dear friend if you are a CBSE board candidate then don't worry at all .you can easily secure 70% or even better than that. you just need to try and complete all the topics of ncert books. NCERT books are best for CBSE board .apart from this you can also try and solve previous year question papers and latest sample papers.
Try writing your question point wise in your exam .don't try to just fill the copy but write according to the question.first impression is the last impression so avoid any kind of mistake in the first page. just do the best and leave the rest.good luck
19th December 2010, 08:40 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
You can easily score 70% marks in class12 with little hard work and don't need to worry. you should make your time table and strickly follow the time table ,rise early and start reading .I may help you more if you could tell me about your subject.
Thanks
19th December 2010, 10:45 AM
Nallam Srilatha

Dear friend,
12th stand is base for our education.you have to only 3 months that's enough for you.don't sacrifice anything.if you mind feel happy then you will get the success.so,you will enjoy as well as you will concentrate on your study s also.it's very simple whatever the lecturers tell daily lessons then you will read daily for 2-3 hours.if you love study ,that is easy for you.but if you afraid of study ,you will no get in future also.and you search previous papers also why because sometimes they will ask some questions from those papers also.
19th December 2010, 11:03 AM
ruchika4989

first of all beleive me its not a very difficult task .what you need is to plan yous studies well
you have to devote 6-7 hours daily to your studies ..and which should include yous equal time devotion to every subject

next is you should also practice sample papers issued by CBSE and other sample papers available in the market .

and in exams it is very important to present your answers in a very good manner
1) you should try writing your answers in points
2) dnt repeat your points
3) answer o the point
4) use help of figures ,charts ,diagrams,maps as much as possible

and last dnt overstress you self
keep time for other activities also
19th December 2010, 11:20 AM
nishant1110

Had you mentioned your stream, we could have settled onto a better response. Anyway, here goes...

1. Hard work is second to none, and since you are a so-called 'not-so-bright' student, you have to put in more effort than anybody else. Time mgt is important
2. Try getting up early and go for a short brisk walk - this will make your mind attentive.
3. Bathe and eat well.
4. Then sit down to study for 4 hrs, like 8 to 1: taking 4 x 15minute breaks after intervals of some time within this.
5. Have Lunch and listen to music. Combined time for this = 1 hr
6. Get back to work - This time, try mathematical calculations. I feel they are solved better at this stage after music. Time = 2 hr
7. Have snacks, but not too oily or fried ones. Or have fruit juice.
8. Get back to work - Split time into 1.5 hr periods for each subject.
9. Sleep nicely, get to bed positively by 9 p.m. on normal days and at most 10 p.m. before exams

But mind this, no one is a not-so-bright student, don't feel like that. You can do well if you put in effort

Wishing you success in life
nishant1110
19th December 2010, 05:11 PM
Mohit Raj Saxena

Location: I live in Lucknow but presently pursuing B.Tech from NIT Durgapur.

Dear friend

Scoring more than 70 is not at all a difficult task buddy but for that you need to focus on certain necessary points:
1.If you are from CBSE then just go through you NCERT books very deeply atleast twice.
2.Fix your time table and follow it at any cost.
3.Dont just follow rules even if you dont like it, i mean if have fixed 6 hrs daily for studies but some day you dont feel like studying then just dont because when you yourself will feel like stydying then only you will be able to utilise your precious hours.
4.Finally,cut down your working hours on things like PC games,listening music and surfing net.But not totally because that way you will loose your interest frim studies as well,so better make a well balance among everything but give first preference to studies always.
All the best.
20th December 2010, 10:26 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is very late to think about the examination but till it is not too much late.

before three month now what you can do are revise the whole syllabus very carefully.

try to solve test paper for many institution.

go through the previous few years question. because many question come from previous year paper.

try to study more. do not waste time.

take care about your health. don't be sick now. then you will in great problem.

just you can do these few things. 70% marks is not so high marks. easily you can get it if you study carefully even these few month.

best of luck.
20th December 2010, 10:54 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Nothing is impossible. Only this that is required is your strong intention and hard work.

Prepare a plan for yourself for the remaining 3 months as well as weekly schedule. While preparing the schedule, allocate much time to the subjects in which you are week.

Follow the principle of early to bed,early to raise. Try to wake up at 4'o clock, and in early morning section study the subjects which you feel difficult.

Don't study continuously for long time which makes you to forget some of the concepts and topics. Take a few minutes of rest for every 1 hour.

Spend some time for doing meditation.

Put focus more on important questions and prepare any question bank for short answer questions.

All the best
20th December 2010, 10:57 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

dear friend.

it's late think about 12th examination ant it is not to correct prepare last minute.

but it is not too late and easy to get 70% in 12th examination.

it is easy get marks and use the opportunity and try to study more.

And study the previous question paper and blue print,important questions.

Ask the advice to your teacher and don't study late night.

then you do few things.you will get marks.

And what subject your strong try to get more marks.

ALL the Best.
20th December 2010, 11:25 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Now the time is to just concentrate on your studies, study in the sense doesn't means that you should stop your life and become a bookworm. This type of attitute can make you annoying and ultimately loose your control over you.

Right now you just need to clear all the concepts from a professional teacher. Better to take personal teacher so that you can clear your own doubts. Please do not join group tution as this time they must be revising instead of teaching you concept wise. Dont't try to cover complete syllabus as you won't be able to do so.

After completing syllabus try to revise from sample question papers and guess papers.
Don't take this as burden, be cool and feel free to say anything.

Regularly do some exercise to remain fit and fine.

Wishing best of your future.

Good Luck
20th December 2010, 12:04 PM
jitendradagrt

you have to make time table for this and more concentration.
focus on those subjects in which you are week.
refer other author books
20th December 2010, 01:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

When you entered in the 12th class, you have to be focus in your study and try to maintain your time table and follow it in a routine habbit.

Only then you get your desired percentage.

And also keep in touch with good and different writers book and also try to connect with the NCERT books and Google.

So, please follow the given Advice, as per my opinion, then you definately acheive your desired goal. So. please concentrate in your study right now.
20th December 2010, 01:33 PM
sfweb

Sorry but the fact is that there is no shortcut for success any ways best ov luck for your exams
20th December 2010, 01:46 PM
shazia firdous

i will suggest u steps
1. concentrate on your everyday class
always study through prescribed text books.
2. maintain your timetable based on your abilities
3. have food on time
4. perform exercise and yoga before studies as it increase concentration.
5. prepare a test time table
6. every end of the week write your own test for what you have studied
7. practice same for the 8 months
8. after that try to solve the previous year's question paper
9. be well prepared to answer any type of questions
10. if u feel difficult refer guide. scanners, cds etc...
20th December 2010, 02:42 PM
nehachopra1301

dear friend
securing 70 % in 10 th is not a big issue....just study NCERT books thoroughly and buy previous 10 years sample papers for all subjects......
be regular and maintain a daily time table.......

ALL THE BSET
20th December 2010, 04:22 PM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

[QUOTE=kvrob139;263823]
There is a saying that Nothing is "IMPOSSIBLE".If you see the word impossible it itself says you that 'I M POSSIBLE'.So don't worry and just work hard.You should give more time to those subjects which you feel that you are not good at.Just concentrate on your studies and u should just have one target in your mind.
20th December 2010, 05:01 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

Quote:
Thank you.
Dear friend,
Dont warry...
Clear your concept in all subjects,Practice previous 10 years questions,and try to give mock test with time...
20th December 2010, 05:21 PM
mishra245

Scoring above 70% in 12th commerce is gud enough. Just put in 5-6hrs of study daily,write your exams well and stop worrying about the results.Your parents' lack of confidence in you should not trouble you much.Just believe in yourself and you'll succeed in life.Your parents will accept this fact sooner or later.Good Luck !
20th December 2010, 06:17 PM
sindhusweety

hello friend,
dont get down and dont loose the confident .you should see so much in your life, you have to see success and as well as failure.ok it is only 3months i agree with you it is not important how many days you learn and it is that important how you wrote the exam.so dont be frightened for simple things.

from now onwards you can prepare very well at first the steps that you have to taken are:

1.get up early at 5'oclock and do meditation for 30 minutes.
2.and then read the questions that are in test papers(dont bihaert them first you should understand and then read)
3.dont cncentrate on unneceessary that which are unrelated to you.
4.appear for every test that are conducted by your college.so that you get a idea how you have to prepare.
5.remember every question that you have learn on morning
6.In exam,presentation was very important. your writing should be good,underline important points,time management was also very important.

bye
my dear friend
all the best for your exam.
20th December 2010, 07:01 PM
Ranu

it is too easy you just concentrate on your when you are studying daily..... by this which thing you read once you will never forget ....
20th December 2010, 07:36 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Best thing you need to do is that

-->Try to work out more then 5 previous every question paper,prepare hardly that every question in that,without leaving the choose from that you can easily get more the 70%

-->When you write in Examination write in point wise , and draw the diagram neatly use Blank pen ,for eg in brief question

1 Principle
2 Construction
3 Diagram
4 Working
5 Application
6 Advantage and Disadvantage write all in this in Blank point pan and underline

-->daily study for about 4 to 5 hours, main thing is that you are studying at the last minute so you should do the Revision in the Next morning without fail, otherwise you will forget the concept
-->Don't study the Full book ,you will forget, study for limited portion, you can crack the exam easily

#Main thing is that don't forget to Study the previous year question paper, that is the main thing you have to do,to get good mark

Success is yours friend

Best of luck
20th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Chandani3080

Hey Rikku, ur post is dated 5th december and since i joined today i'm sry 4 such a late reply.
I checked your earlier threads and saw you are interested in space technology. Well that means you have interest in studies but don't give much time to studies.
To get 70% in ISC board is not tough. All you need to do is to cover the basic text books. That sounds tough, but its not(personal experience). You don't have to get into very deep details of text. Just stick to whats given in text for physics and chemistry.For CBSE NCERT is all it takes. But how?
Be it any board, for chemistry I can understand its difficult to mug up the reactions. If you have pursued some coaching for competitive exams then you must be familiar with the reaction mechanisms. Use them to learn the organic reactions, or else reaction mechanisms are given in text itself too and are in courese, try understanding the reactions and WRITTEN PRACTICE IS MUST. The only way out with inorganic reactions is practice..... Write them at as many places around you as possible. Physical part is totally concept based. So you need to study them all once with full concentration and remember the formulas.
For Mathematics its an honest opinion, follow the previous years paper questions type.. 70% will not be tough,
For Physics all you need is time and type of numericals already asked in previous years paper... Go for the derivations that are core... There are patterns in the questions asked. One asked this year may not be asked next year and so.

Keep on ticking on syllabus parts once covered. Revise within 24hrs for the first time. then after 24hrs again in 10 min. then after 1 week.It makes the chain of neurons in brain stronger.. Keep up... Many class 12th students are in the same boat as you are
20th December 2010, 08:19 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
There is only one way to get that and that is through sheer hard work and determination.Remember that there is no short cut to success.

And of course you too can score 70% or even more than that and for you will have to fully concentrate on your subjects for the coming three months.
Make a time table for almost everything for these 3 months and you should strictly follow it.Definitely things will get easier for you.

Even 3 months time is not less to get good marks in your exams.
And yes do not consider yourself as a average student.Have faith in yourself and be confident.Then only you can convert that 70% into reality.

My best wishes are with you.
20th December 2010, 08:25 PM
sdeepika.b

Thumbs up Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

Quote:
Thank you.
hi, it is very simple to score above 70%

the scoring subjects are

mathematics I & II. So, practise them a lot. It will help in future. The major topics are probability, permutations & Combinations, and some others i dont remember well.

physics- be thorough with important questions like optics

chemistry

so, to score above 80% need not be a bright student. Its only the hardwork that matters.
so, keep a note or practise the problems
this will help u score good mark.
20th December 2010, 08:53 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Concentration and Focus lead you to reach your goal and Keep trying as everyone has a different way of learning.
Don't take study as a task but take it as a thing of interest!!

Don't over-study or cram, it creates stress and makes it more difficult to study.
21st December 2010, 09:54 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

you have not mentioned your subject,inspite of this i am giving you some suggestion to improve your result of 12th that are as follows:
1.to do good study, the main thing is time management.So make routine for your study.
2.Forget every worldly affair while you are studying.
3.Go for morning walk,It will keep you fresh through the whole day.
4.Try to labor hard in the study as much you can.
5.Take sleep for minimum 6 hour in a day.
I hope these ideas wiould be helpful to you
Best of luck
25th December 2010, 10:04 AM
Rinkku

I m a non-med student my subjects are physics,chemistry,maths english and phy.education...
25th December 2010, 10:51 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

Scroing above 70% is not a tough task provided you concentrate in the class and complete the class work daily in time. Apart from this follow these instructions-
1. Make time table to read all the subjects daily and strictly followthe
time table.
2. Sleep six hours only.
3. Study sincerely.
4. Take fresh and light food.
5. Refer good books releted to your subjects.
6. In the exam do not get panic read the questios three - three times
and then write answer to the point.

All the best.
29th December 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

only last 2 months r left what to do i dont knw any thing...but need 70%PLZZZZZZZ help out send me mail at [email protected]
19th January 2011, 05:39 PM
mychandru024

its very easy.....!!!! read the text books thoroughly and try solving the exersise and the end of the chapters. get the marks split up for the chapters and study accordingly. get lat 5 years question papers and solve them.... impose 3hr time while solving.ALL THE BEST....
23rd February 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

u can get 80% by just following 1 step and that is :

"If you can believe you can do it,go for it"
27th February 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how can i know my weak points of every subject
27th February 2011, 07:58 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i know my weak points of every subject
to know your weak point and strong points according to me you should start solving the sample papers of the board examination and even the previous years exam of the 12th board ....
and then analyze yourself where you lacks .......
27th February 2011, 08:00 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
only last 2 months r left what to do i dont knw any thing...but need 70%PLZZZZZZZ help out send me mail at [email protected]
now according to me you should start solving the previous year papers and also the sample papers of the 12th board examination .....
and just concentrate on the more marks related chapters ......
and you will score 70% of the marks.....
27th February 2011, 08:06 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Thank you.
according to me you should start solving the latest sample year papers of the 12th board exam along with it you should even solve the previous year papers .....to score good ...
and more than that you should now only concentrate on the more marks yielding chapters of the different subjects......
22nd March 2011, 01:58 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
dear friend if you are a CBSE board candidate then don't worry at all .you can easily secure 70% or even better than that. you just need to try and complete all the topics of ncert books. NCERT books are best for CBSE board .apart from this you can also try and solve previous year question papers and latest sample papers.
Try writing your question point wise in your exam .don't try to just fill the copy but write according to the question.first impression is the last impression so avoid any kind of mistake in the first page. just do the best and leave the rest
thank
28th March 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

if u want tn get above 70percentange in 12th class so make a plan and sacrifice of t.v movies playing etc. Try to read one thing which u want to prepare at least 5 times in a day with concentrate and revise it after compliting ur second preparation u will get good marks
26th April 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_kumar066 View Post
Dear
You can easily score 70% marks in class12 with little hard work and don't need to worry. you should make your time table and strickly follow the time table ,rise early and start reading .I may help you more if you could tell me about your subject.
Thanks
business organisation and management
12th June 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i m an average student and want to score above 75% n m not able to plan my daily studies please help me................
13th June 2011, 09:27 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

you can definitely get 70%

in intermediate it is very easy task

all you have to do is make your own rules as you have very less time

you should sacrifice many things like

tv

movies

chatting

internet

friends

late night parties and many more according to each individual

you have to keep all aside and you have to make it a habit to make counter good habits like

doing yoga

meditation

going to temple for peace and concentration

reading good books

reading good forums

clearing the doubts in forums and blogs

all these will fetch you good percentage then what you're expecting

Thanks
16th June 2011, 09:48 AM
kartavya99

some tips are following:

study with concept
try to attempt all questions
be confident
refer only standard books
16th June 2011, 05:03 PM
sachin6

Above 70% marks in 12th is easy. You can learn book back one words clearly. And see previous year question papers and then prepare the repeated questions and you score very well in exams.
24th June 2011, 01:29 PM
amit gaur2065

Really you ca score above 70%,
If you do work hard, in a day you should study8-10 hours,
and purely concentrate in your subject, and with a long practice, after it yo can achieve 70% marks.
3rd September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What should time table to get 95% in 12th
9th September 2011, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

hi!m in 12 commerce nd took maths as my optinal...plz tel me how to score 95% in my boards....???
9th September 2011, 10:40 PM
manoj rajpurohit

hi friend....

12th class is a class in which students feel fear from it. you don't worry you have 3 months, in this time you can make very good marks in the board exams.

You should to maths very hardly, you should solve all the unsolved questions by which you can be perfect in maths.

You should prepare the notes for the physics and chemistry. these notes will be very helpful in the exam times.

you read all the subject carefully then you will be get very good marks in the board exams.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?