3rd November 2015, 06:58 PM
Angel Edward

How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?

I am studying in 12th (state syllabus) now.I got 93.7% in 11th.
I believe I'll score about 90% in my 12th exam.
I want to get admission for B.Arch at CET(College Of Engineering,Trivandrum) itself.
For that, around how much marks do I have to score for NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  3. Is CET score considered along with NATA score for admission in Architecture?
  4. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  5. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  6. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  7. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  8. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  9. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  10. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  11. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  12. How can I score good marks in MHT CET? Books to be referred to prepare for MHT CET?
  13. Cutoff marks required for B.Arch? Which college can I get with NATA score of 93/200?
  14. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  15. How can I score good marks in MHT CET? Books to be referred?
  16. Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?
  17. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University?
  18. Can I take admission in GNDU after clearing NATA?
4th November 2015, 12:51 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
NATA examinations are conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi for admission in 5 year B.Arch course in various colleges.
NATA forms are available online and students need to register online by paying INR 1250 through either net banking or debit or credit card.
The students have right to choose exam dates and center as suitable for them and which are available for them.

The forms are available either from last week of March or first week of April and last till August.
Once the examinations are done, then NATA publishes scoreboard and are available on the official website of NATA with the help of which student can take admission to the college which accept NATA scorecard but the minimum marks necessary for admission in various colleges vary every year by wide margin ,so, it is very difficult to predict the score necessary to take admission in College of Trivendram.

Also, CBSE conducts JEE examination along with Mains for the students who want to make their career in B.Arch.
The student who qualifies in that examination will have to appear in JEE Advance and on the basis of the result in Advance, students can take admission in IIT colleges in B.Arch.
17th September 2020, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?

I scored 138 in NATA and 95.6% in my board exams. Can i get b arch admission at CET trivandrum?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?