27th September 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to secure job in Indian Navy for 12th Computer Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Computer Science. After completing my 12th, I want to secure job in Indian Navy. So, I would like to know that how can I secure job in Indian Navy after my 12th?

30th September 2018, 12:19 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure job in Indian Navy for 12th Computer Science student?

NDA examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in defence services.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA examination.

The eligibility to appear for recruitment in Indian Navy is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination. Examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.
30th September 2018, 01:07 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The eligibility for recruitment in Indian Navy is that candidate must have passed 12th in Mathematics and Physics as main paper.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination for examination. To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th September 2018, 03:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You can join Indian Navy through technical entry or through NDA entry as an officer after 12th.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

The examination is conducted in various stages - Written, SSB and Interview for the final selection.

The age limit is not same for the all the entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?