19th August 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Navy for Computer Science Diploma student?

Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Computer Science. I want to join Indian Navy. Please tell me the procedure to join in Indian Navy. Waiting for your reply.

25th August 2015, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy for Computer Science Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Computer Science. I want to join Indian Navy. Please tell me the procedure to join in Indian Navy. Waiting for your reply.
After completion diploma in computer science, you are not eligible for Indian Navy but if you have completed 12th standard then you are eligible for Indian Navy exam through CDS exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
14th May 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy for Computer Science Diploma student?

Why can't a diploma student join indiannavy even we feel to serve our country even we respect our country even we feel to do something for our country please give us also a chance weating for your reply thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?