20th August 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How to secure MBBS admission for BSc(Nursing) student?

Respected Sir, I am studying in BSc with Nursing course. After completing my BSc, I want to study MBBS course. Can I know that how I can secure MBBS admission after my Graduation? Please help me to know about this immediately.

28th August 2018, 07:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure MBBS admission for BSc(Nursing) student?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required for pursuing MBBS degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with PCB group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, being a student of B.Sc Nursing degree course, you are eligible to pursue MBBS degree course on the basis of educational requirement for the same course as the educational requirement for B.S Nursing degree course is same as that required for MBBS degree course.

Also, for pursuing MBBS degree course from a medical college of India, you must qualify anyone of NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, and JIPMER MBBS entrane examination.
30th August 2018, 03:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure MBBS admission for BSc(Nursing) student?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

The eligibility criteria for MBBS course:

>>Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with PCB subjects. In 12th, candidate needs to have secured minimum of 50% marks.

>>The age limit for NEET exam for MBBS admission is 17-25 years.

B.Sc Nursing candidate can apply for NEET exam for admission in MBBS course. You must be within age limit and have minimum required percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?