23rd June 2013, 11:48 PM

How to seek admission for diploma course in clinical research?

HELLO SIR/MADAM,
I UDITA TRIPATHI HAS DONE M.SC.MICROBIOLOGY AND IS NOW SEEKING TO DO DIPLOMA COURSE IN CLINICAL RESEARCH,PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOMEGOOD COLLEGESIN NORTH INDIA.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  2. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  4. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  5. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  7. PhD in Clinical Research rather PG Diploma?
  8. What is the future in PG diploma in clinical research
  9. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  10. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management? -- [New]
  11. After completing diploma in clinical research and clinical data management what can I do?
  12. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  13. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  14. How to do PG diploma in healthcare informatics from CDAC ACTS Pune?
  15. Is clinical research a good option after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Fee Structure of ICRI Courses? Syllabus of ICRI Courses?
  17. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  18. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?