29th August 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks

i have completed my bsc in microbiology with 49% , i want to do clinical research .so should i do msc or diploma in clinical research ,which r the best institute which provide education and 100% placement with good salary , name of the institute with their fee struture

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  4. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  7. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology? -- [New]
  8. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  9. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  10. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  11. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  12. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  14. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  15. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  16. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  17. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  18. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
25th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks

i have completed my BSc. Microbiology Recently with First Class pls Advice me for the Clinical Research Post graduate courses in mumbai
29th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks

Hello,
I hav done bsc. Microbiology in 2007 n now i wanna pursue msc. In microbiology or clinical research.could u suggest me the list of colleges offering these courses in mumbai.
14th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

list of top collage offering M.sc in clinical research in Mumbai and Banglor and Karnatak and Dheli.i m complitig 3 units biochemistry with 80%
10th August 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc in dietetics & food service management from IGNOU.i did my B.sc in botany hons.from burdwan university.then i did DMLT fom state medical faculty of west bengal in BSMCH bankura.will an MBA in hospital management enhance my career.which are the private or govt colleges in india offering MBA in this particular subject.what are the entance tests i have to clear?couse fee structure & duration
31st August 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed my MBBS. what for me in clinical research...??
please reply. dr.vishal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?