23rd March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?

sir,i have done my graduation with biotechnology and seek to take admission in M.sc nutrional sciences in allahabad university or in any other university in U.P. only.
Am i eligible for this?? plz give me all the details for the university with their entrance exam dates and entrance syllabus,,so that i make my future best.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  2. How can I get admission for MSc in Bio sciences in presidency university?
  3. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers of Allahabad University? I am appearing the entrance exam for MSc maths
  5. Where can I get application form for BSc?
  6. MSc entrance exam questions for Maths of Allahabad university?
  7. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  9. Will I get a government college after scoring 60% in commerce?
  10. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  11. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  12. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  13. University Of Hyderabad, Integrated M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  15. Am i eligible to seek B.E admission in Anna University? I am a native of Tamilnadu
  16. When is the all india PG in MD, MS and DNB test?
  17. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  18. How may I get scheduled date for MSC zoology entrance exam of Mumbai university?
11th December 2016, 05:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc (Nutrition Science) after completion of your graduation with biotechnology discipline. Some of well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Allahabad University Admission Procedure
- Go to site : www.aupravesh.org
- Click on link "Apply Online".
- Select the entrance exam of course to which you want to get admission.
- Fill the correct details in application form.
- Scanned copies of Photograph, Signature shall be uploaded in specified format & size.
- Choose the payment mode and Pay the application fee.

Allahabad University M.Sc Entrance Dates
- Registration Starts : April, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : May, 2017
- Download Hall Tickets : June, 2017
- M.Sc Entrance : 3rd Week of June, 2017
- Result Declaration : July, 2017

Employment Areas In Nutrition Science
- Hospitals
- Hotels
- Nutrition Colleges
- Canteens
- Nursing Care
- Research Labs
- Government Health Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?