30th March 2012, 04:07 PM

How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?

Dear Sir,

I am Ramkrishna Shanbhag having two years of experience in Testing. Now, I want to shift to VLSI field. Please, guide me .Job with training opportunity is also welcom.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  2. Where can i find Manual Testing jobs for freshers? -- [New]
  3. Which course to join in software testing field?
  4. What sort of certification is useful in testing field?
  5. What are the jobs available in VLSI field? I am doing MSc Electronics
  6. What kind of jobs are offered to ME (VLSI Design) freshers?
  7. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  8. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  10. Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing
  11. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  12. Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?
  13. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Admin profile jobs in Central or State Govt. offices after Engineering in Telecommunication and 9 years of work experience in testing, Project Management and business Analysis? Eligibility for Railways jobs as well?
  15. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?
  17. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  18. In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?
29th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?

I did my mtech in microelectrics which is vlsi domain. I joined as a fresher in embedded field. I would like to know after a year or 2 year experience can we shift to vlsi jobs?
22nd June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?

i did my ME (VLSI DESIGN) NOW WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in coll now i want to shift company, can u give suggestion for that. my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?