12th June 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepareac for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E

I completed b.e. in 2012 june and now I want to appear for GRE AND TOEFL
How to prepare for these exams?
Is it necessary to join coaching classes?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. How should I appear for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  8. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  9. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  11. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  13. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  15. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  17. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student? -- [New]
15th August 2016, 07:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test which is conducted by Educational Testing Services (ETS) and the candidates who are interested to pursue higher studies generally take this test.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). It is a standardised test conducted by Educational Testing Services (ETS) for candidates who are interested to prove their English Language Proficiency skills to apply for admission to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities.

You can prepare for GRE and TOEFL examinations on your own or you can take coaching from any coaching center which offers good quality of coaching. I suggest you to take coaching to prepare for the examination because, most of them appear more than once in these examinations as they don't get a required score.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed B.E course from a recognised university, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad Universities then, you have to appear in GRE and TOFEL examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?