23rd December 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

How should I carry on preparation for IAS exam?

how should i prepare for IAS...pelase tell me how should i do it

9th August 2015, 01:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I carry on preparation for IAS exam?

I.A.S stands for the Indian Administrative Services and it is one of the most prestigious job in India. To become an IAS the candidates need to appear and qualify in the Civil Services Examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.

As the examination is conducted in the three stages the candidates need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection for the services. Only toppers of the examination are eligible to become an IAS.

The three stages are Preliminary, Mains, Interview. So you need to go through the proper study strategic to qualify in the examination as it requires the determination, dedication and devotion to the study.

It is must important to have the best knowledge of English, Optional Paper and the General Awareness along with good knowledge of the other subjects. So you need to make a proper strategy as according to the syllabus to clear the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?