3rd August 2012, 03:13 PM
y.mounica

How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?

Hi
Iam IAS aspirant. I completed my B.Pharmacy and pursuing my M.Pharm. I wanna join in coaching centre for preparation of IAS.
Can you please suggest :
which coaching centre suits best for the preparation of IAS in hyderabad and which subject should a B.Pharm student can opt and mainly what is the best optional subject for the preparation of IAS?

thank u
mounica

Related Questions:
3rd September 2014, 01:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.mounica View Post
Hi
Iam IAS aspirant. I completed my B.Pharmacy and pursuing my M.Pharm. I wanna join in coaching centre for preparation of IAS.
Can you please suggest :
which coaching centre suits best for the preparation of IAS in hyderabad and which subject should a B.Pharm student can opt and mainly what is the best optional subject for the preparation of IAS?

thank u
mounica
There is lot of Institution in Hyderabad which providing IAS coaching. You can choose any one of the institution. You can visit the institution directly and get details regarding the fee structure and other details. Here I am providing you some best coaching class in Hyderabad.

IAS Coaching Class in Hyderabad:-

► IAS Academy
► Viakha IAS Study Circ
► Analog Institute
► Target IAS
► Rangaraya IAS Academy
► Reddy's IAS Study Circle
► P N Raj IAS
► Madhu's IAS & Informatics
► Chanakkya IAS Academy
► Centre for Civil Services
► DISC IAS Study Circle
► Hyderabad Study Circle

You can choose any one of the option subject based on you are bachelor degree specialization.

IAS Options Subjects:-
  • Agriculture
  • Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
  • Botany
  • Chemistry
  • Civil Engineering
  • Commerce
  • Economics
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Geography
  • Geology
  • Indian History
  • Law Mathematics
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Medical Science
  • Philosophy
  • Physics
  • Political Science
  • Psychology
  • Public Administration
  • Sociology
  • Statistics
  • Zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?