6th September 2019, 05:03 PM
satyrndra87

How should I fill up the application form of NDA?

I know that the NDA application form can be filled in two parts – Part I & II. However, I am not aware of detail procedure. So, anybody can please tell the step by step guide to fill both the parts of (how to fill) NDA application form?

9th September 2019, 07:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I fill up the application form of NDA?

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year.

You can apply for the examination online at official website. You will get the complete detail about the requirements for form filling and procedure to fill it.

You will get registration number when you apply for the examination. You will get message as well as email for the form completion.
9th September 2019, 08:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I fill up the application form of NDA?

You will get detail information regarding the NDA examination from official notification available at www.upsc.gov.in.

The notification will clear all your doubts regarding the form filling procedure, eligibility, syllabus, selection procedure etc.

So, visit the website and go through the notification for the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?