8th October 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the application form for NDA? How to fill it?

I want to know about the place where i can get application form for NDA examination. Also tell me about filling it. Please answer fast.

9th October 2015, 01:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i get the application form for NDA? How to fill it?

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy. The entrance exam for this academy is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

There are two modes of application for this exam:

1. Offline mode.

2. Online mode.

For offline mode, you can obtain the application form from your nearest Head Post office by paying the application fee. After filling the personal details, pasting photograph, you need to send it to the specified office address of UPSC.

For online mode, you just need to visit the official website for online application of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in. There are two stages, in stage I you need to provide your personal details, in stage II, upload your photograph and signature and after that pay the application fee through Debit card, Netbanking or SBI Challan.

To apply for this exam, you must have passed 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board. Only unmarried male candidates in the age limit 16.5-19.5 year can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?