9th January 2014, 06:43 PM
khan saima tauqeer

How should I get admission in forensic science after doing BSc with chemistry

I want to ask that after doing bsc with chemistry what should i do to get admission in forensic science what procedure is there for get admission in forensic science

28th September 2017, 10:30 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I get admission in forensic science after doing BSc with chemistry

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc (Forensic Science) course after completion of B.Sc (Chemistry). Most universities offer this course based on performance of candidates in entrance exam. For admission, You are required to appear entrance exam and apply for admission to university where you wants to enroll. Admission will be available purely on the basis of score obtained in entrance exam.

Eligibility For M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- You must have completed B.Pharm or BDS or Bachelor's degree with any one discipline out of physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology or applied science.
- Admission in well reputed institutes offer the admission based on entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Entrance Syllabus
- Forensic Psychology
- Criminology
- Police Administration and Police Science
- Cyber Crime and Cyber Forensic
- Victimology and Human Rights
- Criminal Major Acts
- Security and Vigilance

Top Institutes Offering M.Sc (Forensic Science) In India
- Gujarat Forensic Science University
- Institute of Forensic Science, Maharashtra
- Bundelkhand University
- Lock Nayak Jayprakash Narayan National Institute of Technology and Forensic Science, Delhi
- University of Madras
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Madhya Pradesh
- Amity Institute of Forensic Science
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Osmania University, Hyderabad

Admission Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : May, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : June, 2018
- Entrance Exam : July, 2018
- Commencement of Counselling : July End, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?