16th June 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What to do in Forensic Science and institutes offering the course?

What about forensic science after bsc chemistry what to do in forensic science and its institutes

Related Questions:
  1. What to do in Forensic Science and institutes offering the course?
  2. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  4. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  5. How can I join in crime branch? I am a student of 12th biology
  6. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)? -- [New]
  7. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  8. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  9. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  11. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  12. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  13. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  14. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  15. Is there any specific course to get into CBI or CID after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  17. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  18. List of Institutes in South India to pursue Graduate course in Forensic Science?
16th September 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do in Forensic Science and institutes offering the course?

after b.pharmcy i can do p.g. in criminology forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?