19th June 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How should I get a job after doing B.Com from last 5 years

Sir..i have done my b.com for last five years .nw i want to learn sometng job oriented but in short time so pks sujest me wht shuld i do

19th June 2013, 09:49 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: How should I get a job after doing B.Com from last 5 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir..i have done my b.com for last five years .nw i want to learn sometng job oriented but in short time so pks sujest me wht shuld i do
As you have done your B.com five years before and I think yet you have not get any satisfaction job.

First Suggestion: You fill the form of the bank recruitment of clerical or PO job which is conducted by the IBPS and if you do hard work you will get job within one year.

Second Suggestion:You do the either M.Com or MBA but M.Com is better for you because after done the M.Com you will be eligible for the UGC-NET exam for the lecturer in the colleges or University and you will be get high salary.

But do the M.com from the reputed institution like Pondicherry University, Sri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi etc. because these top reputed institution also provide campus placement and you will be get chance to do job in the MNC's companies.
19th June 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

mention central government jobs for b.com gradautes who have done their graduation in the year 2011?
19th June 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I complete my b.com . So what should I need to do now??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?