17th June 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

What are career opportunities after B.Com.?

what to study after bcom in guwahati or what type of job i can get in guwahati after my bcom
plzz send me details on my mail id

6th July 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are career opportunities after B.Com.?

which is the cource after 12Th & bcom passed students can do in PUNE for SEVEN months or ONE year?
28th August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

job avenues after b.com
22nd September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what to study after bcom in guwahati or what type of job i can get in guwahati after my bcom

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-career-opportunities-after-b-com-233605.html#ixzz27ConJAfS
24th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Which job are best after b.com? And which type of job after b.com?
24th September 2012, 05:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Career after B.com :

Higher studies :

M.A
M.COM
B.ed
M.C.A
MBA
Hotel management
Fashion design
CA
CS
ICWAI

Jobs after B.com :

Ntpc
Bank po
Bhel
Isro
Drdo
Groups
Ias
Ips
Cbi
Cid
Upsc
24th September 2012, 07:48 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: What are career opportunities after B.Com.?

areer after B.com :
Higher studies :
M.A
M.COM
B.ed
M.C.A
MBA
Hotel management
Fashion design
CA
CS
ICWAI
Jobs after B.com
Ntpc
Bank po
Bhel
Isro
Drdo
Groups
Ias
Ips
Cbi
Cid
Upsc
24th September 2012, 08:23 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Career opportunities after B.Com Graduate

banking sector: you can get the following jobs:

Bank clerk
Bank probationary officer.

Railways:you can become:

Station master
A class officer
TTE
supervisor.

private sector jobs that you can get:

Chartered Accountants (CA)
Accountant in various firms.
Bpo employee.
junior manager.

all the best
24th September 2012, 09:21 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After B.Com you have option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.F.S
> INDIAN ARMY
> INDIAN RAILWAYS
> BANK P.O
8th October 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government job after B.Com gradution with 45% in general
23rd October 2012, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

what are career opportunities for studying b com economics also where can I get job,the wage range is between?
18th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

now iam completed my inter so iam intrusted in bcom so plz about bcom and wat r tha placement chances in bcom
19th January 2013, 01:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of career opportunities after B.Com. which you can opt as per your interest.

After B.Com. You can go with Post Graduation studies like:-

M.Com. - Master of Commerce
MBA - Master of Business Administration
MCA - Master of Computer Application

You can opt any of the professional Course like:-

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law
CA - Chartered Accountancy
CS - Company Sectretary
CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

You can apply for job opportunity available after B.Com. such as:-

CDS - Combined Defence Service to join Indian Army and Offiver's Training Academy
Civil Service Exam to become IAS/IPS/ICS etc.

You can apply for bank Clerical or P.O. Exam after B.Com. and lots of job opportunities in State and National level.
19th January 2013, 04:18 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After Graduation in Commerce there are so many career opportunities one can opt as per his/her interest.

After B.Com. one can purse higher studies like:-

-M.Com. - Master of Commerce
-MBA - Master of Business Administration
-MCA - master of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law

You may also opt any one of the professional course like:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountants

There are so many job opportunities in Govt. as well as Private sectors after B.Com. such as:-

One can apply for Defence Services through CDS(Combined Defence Service) to join Indian Army and Officer's Training Academy

One can also apply for Civil Service Exam to become IAS/IPS/IRS etc. after B.Com.

After B.Com. one can apply for Clerical and P.O. exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS.
19th January 2013, 06:03 PM
sushildhaker

Following types of jobs are offered after B.com-

1 Financial managers

2 Finance analysis

3 Financial advisers

4 Financial planner

5 Accountant

6 Chief editor

7 Finance controller

8 Teacher/lecturer
19th January 2013, 11:39 PM
siddjain93

Quote:

Dear friend,

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. This course is totally related to commerce field. A degree in commerce will open various job and career opportunities for you. Being a Commerce Graduate you can apply for various types of government jobs. You are also eligible to apply for various types of Professional as well as Post Graduation course. As you want to go for job after Graduation but I will suggest you to go for further studies after Graduation. Because with Master's degree you can get good job. With your Graduation's degree you can also apply for various kinds of Government as well as private jobs. You are eligible to apply for these posts and course after B.Com:-

Accounting Jobs :-

For Commerce Graduates Accounting jobs are the best jobs to get. This is the main sector for commerce candidates. You can get the job as a accountant in any small or big organization. After completing B.Com you can apply for the post of Accountant in various companies. Now a days there is need of accountant in every company.

Master of Commerce:-

Master of Commerce is the most common option for Commerce Graduates to pursue in Post Graduation course. M.Com is two years post Graduation course which you can pursue after B.Com. Today M.Com has become the most common Post graduation course for the commerce graduates. As after completing M.Com you will have better job options available for you.

Civil Services IAS/IPS Exam:-

As you have completed B.Com. It means you are now Graduate. So, being a Graduate you are eligible to apply for the post of IAS/IPS. In order to become an IAS/IPS officer you have to appear in Civil Services exam. After completing graduation you become eligible to apply for the post of IAS/IPS exam. There are three stages in civil services exam which you have to clear in order to become an IAS/IPS officer. The three stages are Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.

Banking Jobs:-

Banking sector is considered to be one of the best sector for getting jobs. Being a Graduate you are eligible to apply for the post P.O. in Banks. Those candidates who have completed their 12th class can apply for the post of clerk in banks and those candidates who have completed their Graduation can apply for the post of P.O. in Banks. In order to apply for the jobs of banks you have to appear in IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) exam. IBPS conducts an entrance exam known as CWE and with the score of CWE you can apply in various banks. There are total 19 banks in India which offers jobs for various posts on the basis of CWE score.

Chartered Accountant:-

After completing B.Com if you want to go for any professional course and want to get best job after that course then I will suggest you to go for Chartered Accountancy course. It is one of the best career option for commerce candidates. As you have completed your graduation in commerce field so there is no need to apply for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) in CA course. You can directly apply for IPCC exam. There is a huge scope of CA course. After completing CA course you can definitely get a good job with good salary package.

Company Secretary:-

After Chartered Accountancy the better course is Company Secretary course. This is also one of the most lucrative career for commerce candidates. This course is also a professional course. It will ensures a job for you after completing it. For getting admission in Company Secretary course you have to apply in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The duration of the course is three years. There are three stages which you have to clear in order to become an Company Secretary. The three stages are Foundation course, Intermediate course, Final course. As you have completed your graduation in commerce stream so you don't need to apply for Foundation course. You can directly apply for Intermediate course.

Master of Business Administration (MBA):-

Master of Business Administration is one of the best highly popular post Graduation course for the graduates of every stream. Now a days mostly mostly candidates are choosing MBA course as their career after completing Graduation in any field. This is one of the most lucrative and highly paid career for the student of any field. If you want to go for any professional course and want to get good job then I will suggest you to choose MBA as your career. As there is huge scope of MBA course. There are various top colleges in India which offers MBA course. For getting admission in MBA course in any top college you have to appear in various entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

20th January 2013, 03:29 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO Friend ,

The B.Com program provides a good knowledge base for a range of careers . A Commerce education can lead to jobs with Corporations 7 bank as investment bankers , managers , financial , consultants , accountants , advisers , etc..
Accountancy is key in this field & if you are good with numbers , you can excel.

You can still get into Finance - related careers through programmes such as CWA & CS , as well as diplomas in banking & finance , treasury management & financial planing offered by a number of institutes . You can also take competitive examination for recruitment to the civil services , including the Indian Administrative service , Indian Police service , Indian Foreign Service , Indian Economic Services & others.

After B.COM you may also do MBA , if you are interested then there are numbers of specialization offers MBA , according to your Likes & dislikes you can focus on any area you want .

So , there are many career opportunities for you after B.COM , you can refer below the listed charts for various options ;--

THERE ARE NEW SECTORS , THAT ALSO YOU CAN REFER :

ALL THE BEST ...!!
20th January 2013, 05:45 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: What are career opportunities after B.Com.?

Hi,
After B.Com you can continue with M.Com.You can also take some banking exams and go through it.If you are interested in IPS,IAS,KAS then you can go for it.
All the Best
20th January 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What are opportunity in teaching?
20th January 2013, 07:53 PM
babanpreet

Quote:
After B.com,you can go for further studies like

M.Com
CA
CS
ICWA
MBA
CWA
25th November 2013, 04:46 PM
paidikalva.priyanka

gov jobs for bcom students in hyderabad
25th November 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

s i want ask 1 one quetison jobs s for b.com students
9th February 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a bcom (hons) and a C.S. inter qualified person get recruited as a financial analyst?
11th October 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm a bcom(h) graduate from srcc .....I'm good at academics(theory) and not in practical papers....pl guide me how should i proceed with my career.....?
23rd October 2020, 03:39 PM
Priya Dhongade

After bcom you can do CA course or CS course or MBA all are better for bcom students.
29th May 2023, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I have to give after graduation to become chartered accountant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?