22nd November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How should i give the NET SET exam?

i want to give net set exam .plz suggest me...could u please provide to me the tips for it

23rd November 2011, 10:43 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i give the NET SET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to give net set exam .plz suggest me...could u please provide to me the tips for it
NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test
SET Stands for State Eligiblity Test.

The Eligiblity Criteria are Same for Both these examination. To apply for NET/SET examination, You have to complete your Post graduate degree course first, Because Only Post graduate candidates are apply for Both the examination.

NET Examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks, then you are eligible for NET examination.

If you are Interested and completed your Post Graduate degree course, then please wait for June NET Notification and then apply for NET examination Online, The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and you have to pay the Fees through Challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill Online application form. If you are Interested, then please Prepare for NET Examination according to the Syllabus and Pattern.

You have to choose the Subject in NET on the Basis of Post Graduation.

There are 3 Papers in NET/SET Examination, and All are Conducted in Same Day in 2 Session, All the Papers are compulsory and First 2 Paper are Objective and Last paper is Descriptive. So please prepare for the examination according to the Syllabus. The Syllabus and Pattern of NET Examination are availiable in the official website. So please check the official website for Complete Information.

http://ugcnetonline.in

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in

23rd November 2011, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
DETAILS OF NET EXAM

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NET EXAM

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

EXAM SCHEDULE:-

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th October 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150

For apply on-line you can visit to below website

23rd November 2011, 01:40 PM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: How should i give the NET SET exam?

Quote:
Hi Friend,
Net is (National Eligibility Test) and SELT ( State Eligibility Test ) . for the net or. The eligibility of the net and SELT exam is the candidate should passed in post graduation with 55% in recognized university . The SC /ST and Handicapped candidate should secure 50% are eligible for the examination .the age limit of the exam is 25 to 30 . The exam will conduct twice in a year June December and Generally this exam conducted for the lecturer of college for purpose of test their knowledge .

How To Apply:

=> To apply for NET/SET examination you must have to complete your post graduate degree course in any discipline from UGC recognized University with minimum 55% marks.

=> The SET examination was held only one time in a year and NET Examination was held 2 times in a year. First in June month and Next in December, The June examination was already completed and the December NET Examination was not yet announced.

And If you want to get More information then please visit the NET/SET Official website:

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in

All The Best!

14th December 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done my MCA in IGNOU. can i give NET exam?

4th January 2012, 04:46 PM
bindusingla

Hi,

I have done Mtech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University. Am I eligible for net exam?

18th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Am Bcom and ICWA(Cost accountant) can i give NET/SET exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?