1st September 2010, 01:17 AM
vikas24

How should I handle the Hotel Management Campus Interview?

i am doing my hotel management and i am into final year & my campus interiview is starting in 1 month. i wanna give my best. what to do.........
plzzzz give a proper suggestion in terms of group discussion, general awarness.

Related Questions:
  1. Does hotel management provide campus interview selection? Can I start apply for hotel management after 12th?
  2. Is there bright future for hotel management course? Is it possible to get job in private sector which are based on Hotel Management?
  3. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  4. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  5. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  6. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  7. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  18. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
16th May 2011, 04:01 AM
lonelyryan

Default Re: How should I handle the Hotel Management Campus Interview?

for interview.....be confident and impressive.........the most important thing is to be youself........dont ever give diplomatic answers .....people sitting in front of you are very clever they will easily sort out what you are so just be yourself............

here are some questions asked ther......jut be a little prepared ......and best of luck........

http://www.allinterview.com/Interview-Questions/Hotel-Management.html
9th June 2011, 08:20 PM
mrngorickets

Default Re: How should I handle the Hotel Management Campus Interview?

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?