7th April 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How should I join MBA course after scoring 50%?

i want to join a mba course currently im having 50% only. how more i have to score to get an mba entrance in a university?

9th April 2013, 03:03 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join MBA course after scoring 50%?

If you have completed graduation with 50 percent marks then there will be no issue for you to apply for the Master of Business Administration. The requirement to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) is 50 percent.

Common Admission Test or the CAT is the most popular entrance exam for the Master of Business Administration. The entrance exam is conducted sometime in October or November.

The responsibility of conducting the Common Admission Test is given to a different IIM under the rotation policy every year. The Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) are the best business college in the country.

By appearing for the Common Admission Test you can have the opportunity to apply for admission in the Indian Institute of Management because IIMs accept the score of CAT entrance exam to offer admission.

CAT Eligibility

1. Anyone with graduation degree can apply.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. At least 45 percent marks for SC and ST.

Since you have scored 50 percent marks in graduation that makes you eligible for the Common Admission Test. I will urge you to first appear for the CAT entrance exam. Apart from IIMs there are various other colleges that also accepts the score of CAT to offer admission in MBA.
9th April 2013, 08:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join a mba course currently im having 50% only. how more i have to score to get an mba entrance in a university?
MBA selection procedure Involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

If you want to go for MBA than you have to appear for the below tests:

>> CAT-- Conducted by IIM, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

>> SNAP- conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

>> MAT- Conducted by AIMA ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

>> XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from good MBA Colleges , you have to get atleast 80 percentile marks in the above MBA written tests

After this you would be called by colleges for for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
10th April 2013, 08:40 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

CAT is stands for the Common Admission Test which is conducted by Various IIMs ( Indian Institute of Management ) of India, it is very famous Test for getting admission in the MBA ( Master of Business Administration ).......

According to the Qualification Require for the CAT Exam state that a candidate should have completed their Graduation Degree in any field with minimum 50% in their Academic study are eligible for it.......

A student belong to Reserved category that is SC/ST who have got 45% can also apply for the same exam.........

There is No any Age limit for applying this exam....

Since, you have secure 50% in your Graduation degree then you are definitely eligible for applying this exam so, Don't worry just prepare well for this exam and crack it.........

CAT Exam Consists Following Section:-

1. English

2. Problem Solving (Maths)

3. Data Interpretation (DI)

4. Data Sufficiency (DS)

5. Logical Reasoning (LR)

The Time Duration for Exam is 140 minute in which a candidate have to answer all the Question for Section each section there is 70 Minute......

All the best

With Regards.......
Dharm
2nd August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

after finishing my B.sc can i apply for CAT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?