5th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA in banking after scoring 43% in PUC?

i have scored 43% in puc. and completed bba with 76% now joined mba in banking and finance distance education. now can i apply for bank clerk post is it possible?

27th September 2017, 08:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA in banking after scoring 43% in PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 43% in puc. and completed bba with 76% now joined mba in banking and finance distance education. now can i apply for bank clerk post is it possible?
You can apply for Banking Clerk entrance examination after pursuing Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance.

The eligibility criteria for Banking Clerk exam is:

1. You must have minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. The age limit for clerical exam is 20-28 years. OBC candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and SC/ST candidates get five years upper age relaxation.

You can apply for SBI Clerk or Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?