13th March 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How should I plan to crack the JAM MCA entrance exam? I can not afford coaching

hi! I am in b.sc (maths) 2nd year and want to crake jam mca 2013, but can not afford coaching . I have only 1year for preparation ,so please suggest me how I plan to crack it. Thank you.

13th March 2012, 05:44 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How should I plan to crack the JAM MCA entrance exam? I can not afford coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi! I am in b.sc (maths) 2nd year and want to crake jam mca 2013, but can not afford coaching . I have only 1year for preparation ,so please suggest me how I plan to crack it. Thank you.

How To Prepare For IIT JAM CA

I have attached a few previous year question papers of IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. in Computer Applications..

You can go through them and acquaint yourself with the paper pattern and the level of the questions asked in these papers..

I hope they help you out in your preparations..

You can Click Here for any further information on JAM..

You can Click Here to know more about the syllabus for the MCA exam..

You can refer to the following book for your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
22nd March 2014, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I plan to crack the JAM MCA entrance exam? I can not afford coaching

How to crack JNU MCA entrance.plz tell me about best book for entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?