6th July 2013, 09:36 AM
chayajo

How can I crack IIT JAM MCA papers? I am a BSc 2nd year student

sir i am a bsc 2nd year student i want to crack iit jam mca paper can it be crack without coaching pls reply me fast

15th July 2017, 06:36 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I crack IIT JAM MCA papers? I am a BSc 2nd year student

Yes. You can crack the JAM entrance without coaching by following some tips and doing preparation with planning. JAM is conducted for the admission to M.Sc or other post-bachelor degree or dual degree courses at IITs.

JAM Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in respective discipline from a recognized university.

Preparation Tips to Crack JAM
- Understand and Analyze the syllabus as well as exam pattern of JAM and Prepare accordingly.
- Mock Test is very good to know your strong and weak point. You will get idea about how much time need for a single section.
- Make a time table of preparation. Time Management also plays important role in preparation.
- Refer standard reference books. It plays important role in securing good marks.
- Make a note of important points that are useful for last-minute preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers more and more. Make a habit to practice daily.

JAM Exam Pattern

Section A
- Q.1 to Q.10 will be of 1 mark each.
- Q.11 to Q.30 will be of 2 marks each.
- Negative marking 1/3 for 1 mark questions and 2/3 for 2 marks questions.

Section B
- 10 Questions carrying total 20 marks.
- No negative marking for any wrong answer.

Section C
- Q.1 to Q.10 will be of 1 mark each.
- Q.11 to Q.20 will be of 2 marks each.

JAM 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts : 1st Week Sept, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 2nd Week Oct, 2017
- Download Admit Card : 2nd Week of Jan, 2018
- JAM 2018 Exam : 2nd Week of Feb, 2018
- Result Declaration : Last Week of March, 2018
6th November 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I crack IIT JAM MCA papers? I am a BSc 2nd year student

I'm student of 2nd year bsc (PHYSICS CHEMISTRY MATH) can I get admission for MCA programme after cracking IIT-JAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?