2nd March 2012, 11:23 AM
himanshu juneja

How should I prepare of 12th class Exams of CBSE Board being a candidate poor in Accountancy and Business studies?

i am poor in accountancy and business studier how should i prepare for them for 12th cbse board examination

Related Questions:
  1. Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board
  2. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  3. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  4. Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?
  5. Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Business Studies and English solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  6. Previous 10 years Question Papers of CBSE Board Exams for Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Informatics practice and English?
  7. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  8. How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Question papers of Business Studies for last year for CBSE class 12th board?
  10. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  13. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  14. Which bank provide loans for studying Accountancy and Business Studies?
  15. Need advice for choosing professional courses being a Commerce student?
  16. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Previous 10 years CBSE question papers of Accountancy Business Studies and Economic
  18. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
6th June 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare of 12th class Exams of CBSE Board being a candidate poor in Accountancy and Business studies?

I want to ask one question I am always miss basic points when iam doing accounts so plz give me suggestion how to prepare for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?