28th November 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?

Hello everyone,I want to know that if I can change my board after class 11 from CBSE to ICSE??.I am reading in class 11 in CBSE board.And after completing my class 11 for one year from CBSE,I want to go to ICSE and give my board exam in ISC.Actually I have some proper reasons to change my board.As I have read in ICSE till class 10 and gave my ICSE board there only.But in CBSE I am facing many prob.like faculties of teachers is not up to the mark in my school,the discipline of the school is bad,the competition level among the students is very poor.The atmosphere is so bad that I can't describe.It dosen't feel like to study.I want to go back to ICSE.
Will it be possible from CBSE to ICSE after class 11???.As I have read in ICSE school for 10 years,so I know the competition and seriousness level of studies and its students.I have to start my studies now only if I want better marks in ISC.
So please tell me fast that if it is possible,so that I can prepare my self from now only.
Plz reply fast and Thanks in advance to everyone.

29th November 2014, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?

No, it is not possible to transfer from 11th class CBSE board to 12th ICSE board. You need to complete 11th and 12th standards from the same school whether CBSE or ICSE board. But, you cannot transfer from CBSE to ICSE board after completion of 11th standard. So, I suggest you to continue your 12th standard from ICSE board without transferring to CBSE board. Even, if you transfer from CBSE to ICSE board from 11th standard to 12th standard, you may many problems like syllabus, examinations, etc. and even to prepare for competitive exams, you may face difficulty to prepare which board syllabus. Since, you have completed 11th standard from board, it is best to complete 12th standard also from the same ICSE board.
5th March 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone!!! I want to ask that i passed my class 12th cbse board exam... And i got 46% in it. I want read class 12th again as a private candidate from icse(isc) board. Can it be possible?
25th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to tranfer from cbse to isc in class 12th after reading class 11th in cbse. The reason is that i am facing a lot of raging so i am not able to focus in my studies.. Please suggest me any idea my parents are ready to do everything for this. Please help.
30th June 2015, 11:04 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Sorry to say that but you cannot change the board from the ICSE to CBSE after completing from 11th standard.
So you should complete the 12th standard with ICSE board only.
If you change the board which may result in the change in the syllabus and exam pattern.
So I suggest you to that you should complete your 12th with the same board only.

I hope you got it.
11th September 2015, 08:13 PM
sukalp

First of all cbse board is nice as syllabus of iit is same as cbse but cbse is tuffer.
same happened with me like you
i also wanted to go to icse class 12 after cbse class 11.although iit syllabus is same as cbse but in icse and cbse class 11 and class 12 are having same syllabus.
now i am in class 12 in bishop school icse board.cbse is hard while icse is although has vast syllabus,it is easy.
so prepare what you have learned in class 9,10,11.then give test.
normally focus on basics because they are important
15th September 2015, 12:36 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to change your board in 12th class after completing +1with another board. You have to continue with same board. After all it is very food board as all competitive exams for medical and engineering entrance are conducted by CBSE .
24th November 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have taken maths and bio both in class 11th. My maths is strong and i have got 10CGPA but in favour of friendship i will choose wrong subject. So what can i do ? As i won't want to study bio and i am from CBSE board so. I want to take TC . Will it possible. Or guide me please what i have to do next.
30th May 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello, My Son had completed Class X with CBSE in Hyderabad & then moved to to Maharashtra Board for class XI. He has completed class XI in Maharashtra. But for personal reasons he wants to Move back to Hyderabad to CBSE for Class XI & XII. He is ready to repeat class XI as required by CBSE. However the CBSE Schools are asking for Migration certificate from The Maharashtra Board while the Maharashtra board says they cannot give the Migration Certificate since the Student has not appeared for Board Exam in Maharashtra. I would like to know if there is any such rule from CBSE or the school is unaware of the process? Thanks in Advance.
28th June 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to change my board from CBSE to ICSE for 11th standard.... Will it be possible to change I completed 10 from CBSE and want to take admission in ICSE school in 11th....?
30th July 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 11 state board commerce stream. Can I take admission to another school next year with science in 11 only because I am not finding commerce pretty?
12th December 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm in class 12 and in class 11 I got my back bone cracked because of a accident and I want to clear jee advancement and I knew that I haven't studied for the whole class 11. So I thought not to give my board exam that year. So that i I can clear my board and advance next yr with too marks. Is it good to back one year without giving board exam.
18th June 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to shift my son from cbse to icse next year .he is studying 10th std now.anyway he is going to take culinary arts as his profession after 12th.he is an above average student and I feel icse subjects will be more useful for him which he won't get in cbse ..but will it be really hard to pass with average percentage as my expectations are always not much high?,
14th January 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Because of certain health issues my son studying in 11th ICSC in Karnataka want to change to CBSC in 12 th std since we don't have ICSC 12th in our city in Maharashtra.Is that possible
26th January 2021, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My daughter is student of 11th ISC science, from LKG till now. Since fathers job transfer, we have to shift he can not travel due to pandemic. Can we shift to CBSE 12 th science. She is fine to study, we are not sure can we shift or not. Is it possible to shift boards. Please suggest.

Thank you,
Leela
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?