5th August 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%

How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?
science stream

9th December 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3820390]How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?
commerce stream
6th June 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred?
science stream
any books you are followed which is belonged CBSE syllables like as:- R.S.Agrawal, R.D.Sharma. but which book you read . you learn very carefully.
7th June 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books Should be reffered?
12th September 2014, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

how should I prepare for my 12 CBSE exam to score more than 95% in commerce stream ......plizzz tell me the answer sir
13th October 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i score above 95% in cbse 12th board exams?just give me a proper timetable
14th October 2014, 08:01 PM
sandeep2431993

Best of luck for your board exam !

Just read NCERT Books because NCERT books are the best, Go on practicing question the NCERT books . Take the 10 years question papers and solve it. Don't read continuously take 15 minutes break after 2 hours of study
12th April 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a student of 2 standard., with commerce stream, I want to score well in this class but side by side I want to prepare for IAS exams.please help Me out nd provide me some suggestions to keep a balance between exams and preparation.plz help me out sir M really worried to step ahead for a better future. Reply soon sir.
Thanking you
Your faithfully
Muskan
14th September 2015, 11:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is very good to have spirit to score more than 95% in CBSE board exams. It is not very easy and nit very difficult to score but yes it needs lot of hard work. While preparing you need to keep these points in your mind as follows:
1.Study in calm and depression less atmosphere.
2. Prefer to study at early morning than light night but if you can, otherwise if you prefer late night study then also it is good for you.
3.Make your own notes and clarify your doubts side by side to make your base stronger.
4.Make your concepts crystal clear.
5. Practice previous year question papers.
6. Be positive and don't waste time surfing on facebooks as most of the students do.
7. Never cram the things.
8. Hard work is the key to success.
30th January 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How we manage our time in1 month for board exam of commerce for 90%result.
19th February 2019, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a student of 12 standard, with commerce without math stream. I want to score well in this class but side by side I want to prepare for NDA Exam. Please help me out to provide me some suggestions to keep a balance between exams and preparation.
Please help me out sir because I really worried to step ahead for a better future. Reply soon sir, by giving tips and tricks to score good marks for both exams and also give the list of imp. books for Boards (Commerce without Math stream) as well as for NDA also.
Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Arjit Kumar Singh.
28th June 2020, 11:05 PM
soumitnanda

Heyy buddy,
You need to prepare harder and devote maximum time to your studies.
You need to be clear about the NCERT that will help you come out with good results in the board exams .
The books you can refer to are:
1: HC VERMA : concepts of physics
2: RD Sharma for MATHEMATICS
3: OP TANDON for CHEMISTRY
4: EXAM IDEA for BIOLOGY.

I hope this helps you out
Thank you Buddy.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?