14th March 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Acturial Exam? I have done MSc in Maths and have applied for AO exam of oriental insurance company

Sir,
I've done M.Sc. in maths n 've applied for AO exam of oriental insurance company -actuarial exam , how should i prepare for the actuarial section. Plz. guide

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company? What is the pattern?
  2. Eligibility to write IBPS exam or any other Insurance bank exam?
  3. Previous years question papers of Oriental Insurance, National Insurance and United India Insurance Administrative Office Scale I exam?
  4. Previous years question papers of oriental insurance of generalist code? Books which are to be referred to prepare for general awareness?
  5. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th
  6. Is Acturial science a good option after 12th standard with more than 85% in Maths?
  7. Previous year Question Papers for Oriental Insurance Exam?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for the position of Administrative Officer of NIC and Oriental Insurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. Which course is better with B.Com?
  11. How can I prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  12. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  13. Need solved papers of AO of Oriental Insurance Company Limited? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  15. Link of Oriental Insurance and United India Insurance previous years papers?
  16. How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?
  17. Insurance Surveyors-Motor Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
4th March 2023, 03:23 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How should I prepare for Acturial Exam? I have done MSc in Maths and have applied for AO exam of oriental insurance company

Preparing for an actuarial exam requires a combination of dedication, hard work, and understanding of the exam content. Here are some tips that can help you in preparing for the exam:

Get familiar with the exam syllabus: Before starting your preparation, it is essential to understand the syllabus and exam pattern. You can find this information on the official website of the Actuarial Society of India (ASI).

Enroll in an actuarial course: Joining a coaching institute or taking an online course can help you prepare for the exam effectively. These courses provide a structured approach to the exam content and can also help you get access to study materials and practice tests.

Practice sample papers and mock tests: Solving previous year question papers, sample papers, and mock tests can help you understand the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the exam.

Revise your basics: Actuarial exams require a strong foundation in mathematics and statistics. Ensure that you have a clear understanding of the basics of these subjects before diving into the exam content.

Develop a study plan: Make a study plan that includes all the topics that you need to cover and the time required to complete them. Divide your time between learning the concepts and practicing problems.

Seek guidance: If you are facing difficulty in understanding any particular concept, don't hesitate to seek guidance from your mentors or subject experts.

As for your preparation for the AO exam of the Oriental Insurance Company, ensure that you are familiar with the company's history, vision, and mission. Also, understand the insurance products offered by the company, their features, and benefits. Good luck with your preparations!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?