26th January 2012, 01:39 AM
abideepthy

How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?

Nw im dng 2nd B.E(EEE) and what are the possibility to get jobs related to my studies..? can i do any additional course for the better job ..?.. then, can i know what are the procedures to write the government exams ..which?? n when?

30th June 2012, 04:11 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?

You need to complete your BE well before any other course to get good job.Side by Side you have to prepare for the GATE exam as most of the well reputed public sector units recruit engineers on the basis of GATE score.You can do pilot course conducted by MIT,USA on circuits and electronics which will enrich your knowledge and provide a better understanding of your subject.
Don't worry about jobs because there is a wide scope of jobs available related to your stream of study.
You can get job in public as well as private sector.In public sector ,you can get job in PSUs like-NTPC,IOCL,ONGC,SAIL,Coal India,BEL,BHEl,etc.You can also get job in Defense sector,Indian Railways,Civil Services,Banking Sector,electricity supply office,
In private sector,yu can get job in Core as well as IT companies like-Indian Semiconductor,TCS,Infosys,Accenture,Wipro,Satyam,S amsung,HCL,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?